Company: Daley And Associates, LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Skip to content
- Job Seekers
- Our Team
- Contact Us
Notice: Undefined variable: self in
on line 13
- Date Posted April 30, 2021
- Location Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Job Type Contract
- Job ID 17787 Our client, a growing medical device company
focused on redefining the treatment of spinal cord injury, is
currently seeking a Chemist to join their team on a 6 - 12-month
contract position with the possibility of extension or converting
to a full-time employee. This person will be responsible for
responsible for manufacturing a specialty bioabsorbable polymer by
preforming conjugation and deprotection reactions.
- Manufacture a specialty bioabsorbable polymer using conjugation
and deprotection reactions as well as performing the associated
purification and drying processes.
- Manage the inventory of the raw materials, chemicals, and
supplies needed to produce the specialty polymer. This includes
preparing purchase requisitions and coordinating deliveries in a
timely manner to assure that all the required materials and
supplies are available without interruption.
- Support the Manufacturing staff including assisting with the
production of medical devices in a cleanroom environment.
- Support Quality staff by assisting with test sample preparation
and operating test equipment
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Manufacturing
Instructions (MIs) and Manufacturing Batch/Device History Records
(DHRs) for producing clinical investigational products and/or
clinical commercial products
- Other duties as required. Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Organic Chemistry, Analytic
Chemistry, General Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or similar
- Must have excellent chemistry laboratory skills.
- Driven, entrepreneurial self-starter with capability to work
independently as well as working closely with cross-functional
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high pressure start-up
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without
sponsorship If you are interested in this position, please send
your resume to email@example.com #LI-AP1
- Apply Now
- See All Jobs One Financial Center, Fl 4 Boston, MA 02111 Phone:
617-832-2040 Email us today!
Keywords: Daley And Associates, LLC, Cambridge , Chemist (Contract), Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!