Investigator I (LC/MS Protein Biochemistry)Job Summary:Major Responsibilities:Minimum Requirements
Company: CSL Limited
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Investigator I (LC/MS Protein Biochemistry) United States of
America R-142547 0606 Seqirus Inc About CSL With operations in 35+
nations and -27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop
and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat
disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and
vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in
cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring
is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused
on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often
rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the
world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create
CSL's therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine
companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in
pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and
control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities
available around the globe and consider building your promising
future at CSL by becoming a member of our team! Job Description Job
Summary: This position is responsible to develop LC/MS based
methods to characterize larger molecules eg. protein and DNA/RNA,
including but not limited to expression levels and identifying the
post-translation modifications. The ideal candidate would integrate
proteomics with functional studies to characterize the biology of
different vaccine candidates. Major Responsibilities: Conduct
biophysical/chemical methods for protein characterization Develop
mass spectrometry-based assays for quantification of proteins
- Develop MS-based assays for characterization of
- Identify separation and analytical methods for evaluation of
- Collaborate across the research and early development space to
integrate proteomics processes
- Collaborate across departments to identify and meet the
proteomics need Documentation and presentation of scientific
- Write experimental protocols and prepare internal reports.
Maintain lab notebooks.
- Collaborate with project teams, present research results and
contribute to technical advancements and publications.
- Maintain functional laboratory equipment and follow HSE
regulation. Other job duties that may be assigned from time to
- Support other functions and other divisions when needed.
- Ph.D. degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/bio/chemical engineering
or related biological sciences.
- Ph.D. with 1+ years of academic or pharmaceutical/biotech
experience in biochemistry.
- Experience with chromatography techniques (RP), and the
development of processes for characterization of biomolecules based
- Experience with quantitative proteomics based on
- Experience with post-acquisition data analysis software and
statistical analysis of mass spectrometry data
- Experience with protein quantification techniques including but
not limited to iTRAQ/TMT/SILAC
- Desire to work under a collaborative and fast pace environment
- Organizational, written and oral communication skills and
ability to work in teams is required Share: State/Province
Massachusetts City Cambridge Primary Location Seqirus USA - MA -
Cambridge Full Time/Part Time Full Time Equal Opportunity Employer
CSL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are an individual with
a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of
the application process, please click below.
Keywords: CSL Limited, Cambridge , Investigator I (LC/MS Protein Biochemistry)Job Summary:Major Responsibilities:Minimum Requirements, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!