Marketing Operations, MarTech Activation - Health Systems
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based
or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional
information about the compensation and benefits for this role,
which we will provide upon request. You may contact
888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role you, have the opportunity
Drive process optimization and standardization design (and
potentially external) customer-based solutions for extending the
value of our Salesforce application. This is a hands-on resource
that has familiarity with all aspects of SFDC, including the
technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements,
and all related policies and procedures.
You are responsible for
- MarTech business requirements, benchmarking, implementation,
deployment and management. Vendor Management across MarTech
- Implementation and management of ongoing key marketing systems
such as Eloqua, Demand Base, Seismic and SFDC and driving
commercial collaboration and use of these systems across sales and
- Lead the enhancement of all marketing operations in order to
facilitate lead generation, nurturing, and conversion to
opportunities for seller engagement.
- Communicating regularly with the SFDC designated super users to
support them in their role and provide information and training on
new features and functionality.
- Communicating regularly with the SFDC stakeholders, IT, CRM
Committee etc to ensure functionality meets field needs and to
develop ongoing project plans
- Serving as key liaison with IT technical resources in areas
related to system support
- Maintaining and communicate system metrics to track trends in
usage and data integrity.
- Keeping up to date with industry standard and benchmarks and
implements process best practices to the organization.
- Maintaining a clear view on the end-to-end processes and
continuously seeks improvements to it.
- Ensuring full market based compliance of process designs and
drives standardized process design and alignment with other domains
in the Philips Excellence Process Framework (PEPF)
You are part of
A newly formed team within Marketing Operations playing an
essential role in defining and deploying an audience centric way of
working in marketing across Cluster, Business, Market and Central
to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing in
Philips. This team will embed standard ways of working in the
marketing organization, build a network of stakeholders and subject
matter expert and drive continuous improvement to the defined
standard. You will report to the Head of Marketing Operations.
To Succeed in this role you should have the following
skills and experience
- BA/BS degree with 5 + years experience in a technical/business
- Strong technical design skills with a creative flare in
devising products and solutions to meet business needs, across both
marketing and sales domains
- Knowledge of enterprise systems; CRM, SFA, and ERP
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to
integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Certifications: Lean, Green Belt and/or PMP are a plus
- Familiarity with all aspects of SFDC, including the technical
requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and all
related policies and procedures
- Results oriented and resourceful individual with strong
leadership and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive, improve and develop
- Understand strategy and roadmaps of the business teams.
- Strong analytical skills combined with a pro-active
- Determine appropriate end-to-end processes and tools needed to
meet department goals.
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic
organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening
to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We
offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in
a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to
develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create
a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3
billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the
health continuum. Our people experience a
variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come
together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a
personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website,
where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn
about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of
the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment
and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived
disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military
status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected
veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or
domestic partner status, or any other category protected by
federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to
a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation
for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act
of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title
I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that
require accommodation in the job application process may contact
888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity
If you forgot your password, you can click
the Forgot Password button on the Sign In
screen to reset it.