Senior Maintenance Technician
Posted on: July 21, 2021
At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the
experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be
exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern,
passion and the pursuit of perfection, we create inspiring,
engaging and vibrant communities.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are
pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the
lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary
Your passion for fixing things and your knack for solving
problems makes this job a perfect fit. You’re a skilled
tradesperson with expertise in HVAC, plumbing and electrical
trades. You’ve been told you have a great work ethic, and you take
incredible pride in the quality of your work. What drives you? The
smiles your work brings to the people you help.
As a Senior Maintenance Technician, your primary
- Take the lead role in troubleshooting, make adjustments to
control systems, and ensuring the daily functioning of mechanical,
electrical, plumbing, irrigation, and security systems.
- Maintain the physical asset of the property as directed by
Management with a focus on those tasks that will require advanced
skills and knowledge of apartment maintenance.
- Respond quickly to deficiencies found in preventative
- Work closely with Maintenance Technicians to complete the
‘Preventative Maintenance Program’.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Respond to all maintenance requests within 24 hours.
- Ensure effective, professional, and timely follow up with
residents, vendors and property management team on all maintenance
- Adhere to and stay current on all applicable building codes,
safety standards and fair housing laws and ensure safety standards
comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal
- Follow established company policies and those outlined in the
What You Bring to Us:
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience as a Maintenance Technician
preferably in the Residential Property Management industry.
- Team oriented, sociable, assertive, objective, conscientious,
tolerant, with a good eye for details; working effectively in both
relaxed or more formal workplaces.
- HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing expertise
- Requires exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, 25 to
50 pounds of force frequently, and or 10 to 20 pounds of force
constantly through pushing, pulling, and climbing activities.
- AA/AS degree in technical/mechanical related field is
- Experience with mid-rise and high-rise systems is
- Must be responsible for taking calls for after hour’s emergency
maintenance; including nights and weekends on a rotational
- Ability to use a computer.
- HVAC, CFC certification is required.
- Plumbing and Electrical Certification is required.
What We Bring You:
In addition to our award winning culture, a myriad of opportunities
to grow professionally and personally, great looking offices, and a
positive and supportive environment, Bozzuto offers a wide range of
insurance options, programs, and benefits that let you and your
family be healthy and plan for the future. Including:
We want our team members to be happy and healthy, both personally
and professionally. Our benefits take into consideration everything
from career development to family matters, health and wellness.
Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you
quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the
best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price.Bozzuto is
proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.
- Comprehensive and affordable health plans
- Free life insurance
- Employee wellness incentives
- Company-matched 401K
- Teledoc, free 24/7/365 access to a doctor online
Keywords: Bozzuto, Cambridge , Senior Maintenance Technician, Other , CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!