Sales and Market Specialist
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or
remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information
about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will
provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5,
** Sponsorship and/or relocation benefits are not available
for this role.
In this role you will provide technical support and integrated
activities for assigned products, systems and services to the North
America Field Organization. This role has significant impact on pre
and post sales productivity, effectiveness, and the business
metrics of Patient Monitoring.
Work collaboratively with the North American Field Organization
and internal Philips customers to ensure:
- Field support for Patient Monitoring, Resuscitation products,
DECG, IEM and SureSigns,
- Technical consultant to the field pre & post sales
- Product, option & configuration compatibility
- Product application, training, and versioning
- Technical support for New Product Introduction process
- Price file preparation for internal systems such as MBQS,
Sofon, and price files
- Support of assigned products in Customer Visit Center including
visits requiring customized configurations
- Product documentation review for product marketing team (i.e.
sales and ordering guides, TDS).
- Computer Based Training review for service and technical
- Support to proposal team for RFP/ RFI responses. Quote review
- Source for market data in from field
- Interdepartmental resource as for BU, campaign management,
supplies, response center and service organization.
- Support of field demo tools including remote access by the
field for customer presentation.
- Proven communication skills
- Technical aptitude
- Collaborative mindset to work with cross-section of sales, and
- Product technical, clinical and market expertise
- Contributes to high performing team dynamics by being a peer
- Well-developed interpersonal skills amongst peers,
- Takes lead in the resolution of complex customer issues and
works diligently to resolve them in a timely manner.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize competing high priority
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 0 - 4 years preferably in high tech or healthcare/med-tech
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job, it is a calling to create
a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3
billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the
health continuum. Our people experience a
variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come
together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video. To find out more about
what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the
Working at Philips page on our career website,
where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn
about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of
the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived
disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military
status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected
veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or
domestic partner status, or any other category protected by
federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a
diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for
individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of
1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I
of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that
require accommodation in the job application process may contact
888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity
If you forgot your password, you can click
the Forgot Password button on the Sign In
screen to reset it.