Travel Occupational Therapist/OT, Minot, ND
Company: Triage Staffing
Posted on: July 11, 2021
Travel Occupational Therapist/OT Minot, ND
Start Date: 5/5/2021
Shift Details: 8H Days ( 7:00 AM-3:00 PM )
hours per week
for specific facility details.
- New Grads Welcome
- Master's or Doctorate in Occupational Therapy
- Valid North Dakota license
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Providers
- Adventurous Attitude
- Enjoys meeting new people and learning new things
- Organized and Computer Savvy
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- Day One nationwide insurance coverage—health, dental, vision
- A 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once
- To earn vacation for hours worked*
- Continuing education and licensing reimbursement
*Does not apply to California-based assignments due to the
state's labor laws.
Keywords: Triage Staffing, Cambridge , Travel Occupational Therapist/OT, Minot, ND, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!