Senior Director, Administratio
Company: Harvard University
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Continued from Duties and Responsibilities Above:
As a key leader in the organization, the Senior Director will
also model and seek ways to:
- Foster and contribute to a culture of excellence grounded in
learning, problem-solving, and teamwork.
- Help team members protect their work-life balance and help
managers protect the work-life balance of their teams.
- Collaborate with colleagues to identify recommendations for
- Collaborate and problem-solve with colleagues throughout
Harvard and Harvard Kennedy School, ensuring that design decisions
are supportive of the larger mission of the school.
- Establish standard operating procedures that supports the
Center and its staff, and operational excellence, in ongoing
Please note: During the current period of Covid-19 related
restrictions, this position may start as a remote position, with
transition to onsite in Cambridge, Massachusetts when the office
reopens. We continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 and lifting
of restrictions. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility
with our interview process. We will be conducting interviews
virtually for selected candidates until further notice.
Salary Range: $90,200 - $157,200
Note: Starting salaries typically fall in the lower half of the
salary range; however, they are ultimately determined by the scope
of the position, the candidate's relevant experience, and internal
Harvard Kennedy School's Mission and Commitment to Diversity,
Inclusion, and Belonging
At Harvard Kennedy School, fostering a diverse and inclusive
community where everyone feels they belong is a matter of basic
fairness consistent with our core values as an institution. It is
also essential to our mission of improving public policy and
leadership-because recruiting the best people and creating an
environment where they can thrive make us better at what we do,
because we learn more from people with different perspectives, and
because we work in diverse groups and serve diverse societies.
Learn more about Harvard Kennedy School's commitment to
diversity, inclusion, and belonging.
Harvard offers a generous benefits package including:
- Time Off: 3- 4 weeks paid vacation, paid holiday break, 12 paid
sick days, 11.5 paid holidays, and 3 paid personal days per
- Medical/Dental/Vision: We offer a variety of excellent medical
plans, dental & vision plans, all coverage begins as of your start
- Retirement: University-funded retirement plan with full vesting
after 3 years of service.
- Tuition Assistance Program: Competitive tuition assistance
program, $40 per class at the Harvard Extension School and
discounted options through participating Harvard grad schools.
- Transportation: Harvard offers a 50% discounted MBTA pass as
well as additional options to assist employees in their daily
- Wellness Options: Harvard offers programs and classes at little
or no cost, including stress management, massages, nutrition,
meditation and complimentary health services.
- Harvard access to athletic facilities, libraries, campus events
and many discounts throughout metro Boston.
We regret that the Harvard Kennedy School does not provide Visa
Harvard University requires pre-employment references and
Harvard University is committed to supporting a healthy,
sustainable learning and working environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 8 years' relevant work experience
- Supervisory experience
Keywords: Harvard University, Cambridge , Senior Director, Administratio, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!