ACoE Data Architect
Company: IQVIA Holdings Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Assists with the conceptualization, development and
implementation of an enterprise architecture which supports future
IQVIA systems, products and platforms and that satisfies business
- Assists with the ongoing conceptualization, development and
implementation of an enterprise architecture.
- Devises and presents business cases and program release plans
to senior management with priority recommendations to maintain and
evolve this architecture.
- Partners with business line managers, providing technical and
system expertise, to synergize IT strategic direction and product
- Partners with product development management to define IT
strategic direction and assists in the mapping of projects to that
strategic direction whilst ensuring product capabilities and
process improvements are delivered over time within the framework
of the IQVIA enterprise architecture.
- Leads cross-functional product development teams, acting also
as a senior consultant to provide system and technical advice.
- Keeps up to date with technology changes and identifies
opportunities for implementation in future systems.
- Defines R&D projects and runs those projects in compliance
with standard project management practices.
- Mentors and assists lower level architects and business
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, a related field, or
equivalent experience Req
- Seven (7) years experience in software and/or product
development with a focus on architecture Req
- IT consulting and project management experience.
- Experienced in enterprise architecture, business information
modeling, and system design.
- Experienced in applying technology to business strategies.
- Ability to employ consulting skills.
- Broad knowledge of current technology, tools and techniques for
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science
and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our
customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics,
technology solutions and contract research services we provide to
the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+
employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and
intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status
as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants
with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation
to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in
the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition
team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an
Keywords: IQVIA Holdings Inc, Cambridge , ACoE Data Architect, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!