Sr HR Business Partner
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Alexa HR team is looking for a Sr. HRBP who loves working on
challenging problems, coaching leaders and working with a fun and
This role will support our Alexa- AI Natural Understanding
organization. Alexa-AI Natural Understanding's mission is to invent
and advance self-serve, personalizable, and natural language in all
locales. We are enabling world-class AI-driven experiences today
and inventing the future of conversational AI. You'll partner with
the leadership team to develop and execute HR strategies that are
focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness,
workforce planning, and employee engagement. To be successful in
this role, you must understand business priorities and translate
them into the highest impact work. You'll help business leaders
look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve
performance, retention and the employee experience.
In addition, this role will be accountable for driving key
initiatives and projects in areas such as such as onboarding,
employee relations, culture, diversity, and management capability /
leadership development, as well as facilitating annual talent
management processes. This is a great opportunity to be a true
owner in an fast-paced, growing, environment, helping people to
successfully join and then thrive in our unique customer-centric
culture. This role can be located in our Seattle, WA location or
Cambridge, MA location.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of experience in an HR generalist leadership role,
preferably in a high tech environment
- Experience working with fast growing, large, global teams
- Knowledge of employment laws such as ERISA, COBRA, ADA, and
other federal and state laws covering discrimination and equal
- Able to travel domestically and internationally, as
- Global HR experience.
- Organizational design and change management experience.
- Strong project management experience.
- Proven ability to diagnose issues and drive appropriate
solutions with self-initiative
- Strong business acumen and ability to work well across
different functions in order to integrate HR and business
- Excellent written and verbal communication; high quality
document preparation and presentation skills
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to,
influence, and coach employees of all levels in the
- Ability to work independently, as well as an active member of
both business and HR teams
- Resilient and able to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial
environment with a high level of energy and sense of humor
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Cambridge , Sr HR Business Partner, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!