Customer Success Manager, II
Company: Forrester Research, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients,
colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity
powers progress. Forresterites bring a diversity of opinions and
the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and
initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted
advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at
the nexus of what's next.
About This Role:
As a member of Forrester's customer success organization, the
Customer Success Manager is responsible for the engagement value
delivered to Forrester's largest clients. The successful candidate
will orchestrate the customer journey through proactive engagement
strategies and guide Forrester's premier clients to their desired
outcomes, while driving great value in their partnership with
Forrester. By monitoring the health of customer relationships, this
individual will predict and navigate customer challenges and offer
solutions that drive satisfaction, retention, and additional
- Strengthen the premier client's relationship health post-sale
by deeply embedding in the accounts to drive high engagement. Serve
as a client advocate driving strong renewal rates and higher
enrichment by understanding the client's business initiatives and
mapping to Forrester's portfolio of products and services.
- Create, execute, and deliver a strong premier client engagement
strategy, informed by the client executive's overall account
strategy. This includes the execution of services provided to the
client; formal and informal client check-ins; onboarding;
partnership reviews; and the delivery of other value-added services
based on the mutually agreed upon engagement plan with the
- Align with the client executive on the account strategy by
meeting them regularly to discuss account health, value capture,
and engagement levels and to share potential new enrichment
- Leverage support of the customer success specialist to ensure
the largest impact on client engagement and value delivered while
efficiently servicing the account.
- Orchestrate the quality and timely delivery of products or
services purchased by working with the relevant ecosystem partners
in the product, research, and/or consulting organizations to ensure
that client success measures are met and value is maximized.
- Three to five years of experience in driving successful
solution-oriented client engagement, handling difficult internal
and external business challenges, and delivering exceptional client
service resulting in high client retention.
- Experience in managing projects with multiple stakeholders and
systems, sometimes globally, and working within tight project and
client timelines with resource constraints.
- Experience in building successful senior-level business
relationships and facilitating conversations at all levels,
including the C-suite.
- The ability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment,
collaborating with other divisions to achieve strong results.
- Relevant business experience in demonstrating a commercial
mindset and an understanding of selling moments.
- Relevant industry experience in working in a B2B setting and a
familiarity with the typical challenges faced by premier clients in
- Successful navigation of business processes.
- A high degree of organization and proficiency in leveraging
- Successful navigation of business systems and processes to
obtain high client advocacy and business results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong social and storytelling abilities.
- A proficiency in technology.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity
for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status,
genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other
status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals
with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to
Keywords: Forrester Research, Inc., Cambridge , Customer Success Manager, II, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!