ERP Systems Analyst
Company: Forrester Research, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients,
colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity
powers progress. Forresterites bring a diversity of opinions and
the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and
initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted
advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at
the nexus of what's next.
About This Role:
Reporting to the Director of ERP Applications, the ERP Systems
Analyst will support the application suite for both the Finance and
Employee Experience organizations at Forrester Research. They will
also be able to participate in state of the art projects such as
our upcoming Workday HCM implementation.
- Provide production support for both financials and HCM
application suite, which currently includes Peoplesoft Financials
and HCM, Concur Expense and Invoice, Vertex, Oanda, etc.
- Deliver assigned project work in both financials and human
capital management space, which could include one or all of the
following: project management, requirement gathering, solution
design, development, testing and/or change management.
- Support corporatewide technical initiatives such as our
next-generation Workday HCM implementation.
- Manage onshore/offshore technical resources from managed
service providers and third-party vendors as well as project-based
- Stay updated with technologies inside finance and HCM domain.
Recommend solutions that will bring ongoing efficiencies to both
finance and EX organizations.
- A BS degree; a master's in a related field is preferable.
- A strong accounting background; a CPA certification and/or
experience in closing the books for a public company is a big
- Experience deploying and supporting solutions for order to
cash, expense to pay, procurement, fixed asset tracking, and
month/year-end close in the finance space. Background in employee
onboarding, open enrollment, benefit tracking, and absence tracking
in the HR space.
- Data analysis using SQL tools; the ability to debug and
- History of integrating applications using SFTP, web services
(SOAP, REST), etc.
- Expertise with Peoplesoft, Workday, Concur, and Vertex is
- Success in agile project management.
- Keen attention to detail; a solution-driven individual
comfortable working independently and within a team.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity
for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status,
genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other
status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals
with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to
Keywords: Forrester Research, Inc., Cambridge , ERP Systems Analyst, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!