SHC - Registered Nurse, Per Diem Rotating Shift 4S
Company: Partners Healthcare System
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Provide patient care according to the philosophy and standards
of the Department of Nursing. Utilize appropriate clinical skills
to integrate and implement the nursing process with the plan of
care. Function as a clinical resource for the patient, consistently
providing direction and support to ensure a focus on the team goals
and patient driven outcomes. Function within role expectations,
delegate duties to other caregivers as required and consistently
provide appropriate supervision.
- Nursing assessment is completed accurately and timely in
accordance with practice standards.
- Plan of care is developed and implemented that reflects the
needs and goals of the patient.
- Nursing care is provided, evaluated and modified to achieve
goals and objectives.
- Patient care documentation is completed per established
- Medications are administered safely and according to
professional standards of practice and nursing policies and
- Doctors orders are transcribed or acknowledged as needed and
orders are carried out as directed.
- Nursing care activities are coordinated in collaboration with
other care team members to facilitate achievement of patient
- Patient education needs are assessed and education provided
related to the disease process, underlying disability, medication,
and preparation for discharge to help patients and families develop
self care skills necessary to move toward wellness.
- Mentoring and teaching is provided for healthcare team members
- Team conferences and meetings are actively participated in to
achieve stated goals.
- Additional department, organization, or network activities are
completed per established objectives.
- PCC Organizational Values of Innovation, Collaboration,
Accountability, Respect, and Excellence are upheld.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing preferred.
- Current license from the Massachusetts Board of Registration as
a Registered Nurse.
Skills (Specific learned activity gained through training (e.g.
computer skills, keyboarding, presentation, CPR, ACLS, etc.)
- Effective verbal, electronic and written communications skills
using the English language.
- Computer proficiency required. Microsoft office applications
preferred with ability to learn new software.
- Maintain variable work schedule to meet department needs.
(evenings and nights, holidays, weekends and travel).
- Highly developed communications and interpersonal skills,
working with diverse population.
- Work independently, be self-directed and contribute as a member
of a team.
- Anticipates challenges and develops and implements strategies
for addressing them.
- High level of service delivery. Demonstrate initiative with
ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and adapt to changing
- Attention to detail.
Keywords: Partners Healthcare System, Cambridge , SHC - Registered Nurse, Per Diem Rotating Shift 4S, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!