Senior Principal PV Principal Scientist
Company: Planet Pharma
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Sr PV Principal Scientist
- Provides pharmacovigilance functional area expertise and
support to project teams for assigned developmental and/or marketed
products. As appropriate and exceptionally, may be the lead safety
support for a compound as the Global Safety Lead (GSL).
- Responsible for operational pharmacovigilance activities for
assigned developmental and/or marketed products
- Represent pharmacovigilance, both regionally and globally as an
authoritative and knowledgeable member of Global Clinical
Development Teams (GCDTs) and similar, commensurate with position’s
seniority/experience and particularly when the designated GSL.
- Closely involved in signal detection/safety monitoring
activities for pharmacovigilance operations with a lead
responsibility if the designated GSL.
- Provide functional & therapeutic area expertise, supporting
less experienced colleagues and the safety effort more
- Flexible outside of primary therapeutic area as directed by
business and departmental need.
Keywords: Planet Pharma, Cambridge , Senior Principal PV Principal Scientist, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!