Junior Product Manager, Fleet Operations - Remote, US
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of Micromobility. The
Superpedestrian team is comprised of some of the most talented
operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers
ever assembled, all focused on transforming the future urban
mobility. We operate as LINK prioritizing safety from the inside
out. Our unparalleled active vehicle monitoring, self-protection
technologies, and robust mechanical design keep riders safe. Join
The software team at Superpedestrian works on our electric
scooter and electric bike fleet management and Vehicle Intelligence
system. This includes backend and APIs to support the rich data we
collect, communication and security for IoT, research and support
tools, and much more! We're a tight knit, industrious bunch and we
are seeking a Junior Product manager to join the team. The ideal
candidate has strong skills in product management and UX but can
contribute on multiple levels.
What you'll do:
- Help define new features and products for our internal
- Create specifications and wireframes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and
ship new features.
- Help maintain the product roadmap and backlog.
- Participate in Agile Scrum routines: standups, sprint and
- Work on improving application performance and bug fixes.
- Continuously discover new methods to boost efficiency and
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of industry experience in product management
- Experience in developing new products throughout the entire
lifecycle: from ideation to testing.
- Bonus: Python, data analytics & SQL, data viz tools, UI/UX
design, scrum methodology.
- Competitive benefits with company subsidized medical, dental,
vision & disability insurance and a 401k plan.
- Generous time off policy.
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to
growth and development of all employees.
- A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each
other, and mentors from across the top echelons of industry.
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape
- Equity in a fast growing company.
- A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment.
Superpedestrian actively encourages applications from people of
all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements,
but not every single point on the job description, please still
apply! We'd love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great
addition to our team.
Keywords: Superpedestrian, Cambridge , Junior Product Manager, Fleet Operations - Remote, US, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!