Design Manager, Partners
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Meet Our Team:
Pega's creative team is a smart, collaborative group of in-house
creators. We work in tech, thrive on original ideas, and live for a
great sense of humor. We're storytellers, putting copy, design, and
video to work while still having fun. A part of the larger Brand,
Content, and Creative team, we're constantly pushing ourselves to
be innovative, and never afraid to take on challenges along the
Picture Yourself at Pega:
In this role, you're both manager and maker. You're responsible
for establishing the design strategy for our emerging Partner
marketing program, overseeing in-house and agency design work, as
well as rolling up your sleeves to produce world-class creative
work independently. Your work will include a wide spectrum of
assignments, including concepting campaigns and major partner
events; designing ad-hoc marketing assets like social tiles,
digital ads, web graphics, sales assets, and content pieces; and
developing templates for broad repeatability. This role will
partner closely with the Creative Director, Brand Design lead, and
Copy Lead to drive innovation across the broader Creative team, and
maintain a culture of inclusiveness and positivity.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Establish the overall creative strategy for Pega's partner
marketing program as part of the larger Pega brand.
- Work hand in hand with the in-house copy team, as well as with
agency teams, to concept and create original work at a high speed.
Demonstrate conceptual excellence, meet business needs, and stay on
brand and on brief.
- Design a wide range of asset types from fully-formed campaigns
to one-off templates, web graphics, digital ads, social assets,
event graphics, and more.
- Develop and implement successful design strategies for daily
assignments, outlining how the in-house design or agency team will
create deliverables and implement them for each project.
- Coach, advise and manage day-to-day partner marketing design
work - both in-house and from agencies. Assess performance on a
regular basis with senior leadership and adjust the design work
- Partner closely with the other creative leads to drive
innovation and collaboration across the department.
Who You Are:
You are an experienced design manager with an incredible
portfolio of work that shows diversity of creative types and
formats. You love building things from the ground up, and aren't
afraid of working without all the answers. You're easy to work
with, you know when to pick battles, and you'll fight
diplomatically for the things that really matter. You approach work
in the spirit of collaboration, leaving ego behind, and partnering
with a variety of stakeholders with enthusiasm and openness.
What You've Accomplished:
- A college degree in Art, Design or related creative discipline
with 7-10 years professional experience. In-house and B2B work
- An exceptional portfolio of award-winning work. Your work
demonstrates excellent creative presentation. You have an ability
to articulate concepts clearly and compellingly. Style matters just
as much as substance, and you have an intuitive sense about what is
important to deliver and how to deliver it.
- Deep understanding of typography, color, composition, grid,
photography, user behavior, and trends, and is able to lead
critique conversations associated with visual design.
- You strike appropriate balance between ownership and
delegation. Experience working with both in-house and agency teams,
- You can design a full vision and break it down into achievable
parts in concert with the larger team.
- You display a high level of awareness of industry trends and
best practices; is sought out by other designers for input on their
work as a tastemaker of the first order.
- Presents creative to internal stakeholders with excitement.
Knows how to sell the work, infusing storytelling or narrative into
presentation and pivoting presentation based on audience.
- Reflects true professionalism in consistent day-to-day conduct
and commitment to the job.
Pega Offers You:
- A chance to shape the brand of a fast-growing company and be
part of the innovation wave in Cambridge's Kendall Square
- The world's biggest brands as target audiences for your
- The culture, meritocracy, and growth potential of a start-up
with the resources, stability, and tenure of a well-established
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus
incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 12874
Keywords: Pega, Cambridge , Design Manager, Partners, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!