Senior Product Insights Analyst
Company: Car Gurus
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and
technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to
confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our
work makes a real impact. We're the most-visited car-shopping site
in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets.
Ready to come along for the ride?
The Senior Product Insights Analyst will work with the broader
cross-functional team to design and execute research and testing
programs to validate concepts and product features/functionality,
ultimately culminating in full launch readiness. You will own
pre-beta testing, beta readiness planning, and beta execution. This
role will play a key role in inventing and validating a new CX.
What You'll Do:
- Direct experience managing alpha or beta testing phases for a
- Experience launching a new product/service.
- User research/insights experience.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully
delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple,
competing priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated history delivering results in cross-functional
(technical and non-technical) environments; ability to drive
organizational change using sound reasoning backed up by relevant
data in well-prepared business briefings.
- Comfort with ambiguity; ability to be flexible in a rapidly
- Experience working in an Agile product development environment.
History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get
the job done.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of professional experience, including program
management or user research
- Experience in evaluative and formative qualitative research
methods and are comfortable planning, scoping, conducting,
analyzing and communicating research
- Familiar with quantitative research methods, comfortable with
metrics and A/B tests, and are able to synthesize quantitative data
with qualitative user research
- Looker knowledge including creating and maintaining
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies
- Six Sigma certification a plus
- Startup mentality; willing to pitch in wherever needed and wear
many hats, knows when to pivot
- Self-motivated, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; strong executive
At CarGurus, we invest in our people's professional growth with
everything from learning and development programs to tuition
reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set
without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also
strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care
about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes
equity in the company-our way of showing that we want you here for
the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world's most trusted and
transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency
don't just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too.
We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring
the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential-where you
don't just fit, you thrive. We don't discriminate based on race,
color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status,
ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender
identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the
UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland;
San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to
Keywords: Car Gurus, Cambridge , Senior Product Insights Analyst, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!