Sr. Director, Human Resources
Company: TCR2 Therapeutics Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
At TCR Therapeutics Inc, our inclusive and diverse team is
passionate about curing cancer. We are a clinical-stage
immunotherapy company pioneering the development of novel T cell
therapies. Our two lead cell product candidates are being studied
in Phase 1/2 trials: TC-210 for solid tumors and TC-110 for
hematological malignancies. Our research efforts focus on
broadening our pipeline with a series of next-generation
enhancements that may further improve clinical outcomes. We are
headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts and have a clinical
manufacturing facility in Stevenage, UK.
We are growing fast and need an experienced, innovative, and
results-focused HR leader to drive a broad range of talent and
organizational initiatives. You will report to our Chief People
Officer and work closely with our executives, leaders, and HR
colleagues to ensure talent is aligned to strategy to achieve
business results. Key responsibilities include serving as an HR
Business Partner for select functions, leading organizational
design & effectiveness initiatives, and ensuring positive employee
relations. We're looking for someone who can think strategically,
build practically, and roll up their sleeves to get it done. If you
thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment and are
looking for a role where you're given ownership and accountability
to get results and make an impact, we want to hear from you.
- Drive business results by creating & implementing scalable
human resource initiatives, strategically tailored to current and
long-term business requirements.
- Serve as a steward for our culture as we enter a period of
hypergrowth; act as an influential advisor and change agent.
- Partner with our leaders and managers to ensure people
strategies, organizational structures, and operating models are
aligned to achieve business results.
- Ensure the business attracts, develops and retains high quality
talent at all levels in a continuous pipeline to support the growth
objectives, opportunities and strategies of the business.
- Lead core people processes, including performance management
process, development planning, talent reviews, and employee survey
action planning, and employee relations.
- Effectively coach leaders and managers and help build leader
and manager capability throughout TCR2.
- Help shape and build our HR function to effectively support our
talent strategy in the short and long-term.
- Act a consultant and advisor with evolving and significant
understanding of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging to further our
organizational learning and capability
- Track, analyze, and report on key metrics, stay current on
emerging trends, and generate actionable insights.
- At least 10 years of relevant and progressive experience,
preferably in biotech or a start-up environment.
- Focused on delivering results, you understand the big picture
and demonstrate excellent business acumen and judgement.
- Capable of working across different levels, both tactically and
strategically; rolling up sleeves to accomplish results and having
the organizational fortitude to appropriately challenge the status
- You have a high level of emotional intelligence, are a natural
leader, and a trusted partner who quickly gains the confidence and
support of leaders to drive people-related initiatives.
- Self-motivated, confident and comfortable operating with
minimal direction. You thrive in a dynamic environment as a leader
driving growth and transformation.
- Knowledgeable in leading edge business practices, trends and
information; aware of innovative human resource strategies and
philosophies being applied in the marketplace.
- Mission-driven with passion and perseverance, and unquestioned
personal and business integrity.
Keywords: TCR2 Therapeutics Inc., Cambridge , Sr. Director, Human Resources, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!