Dietary Aide, Per Diem, Evening Shift (3:30-7pm)
Company: Spaulding Rehabilitation
Posted on: June 7, 2021
This position is per diem consisting of 3-4 shifts per week on
the evening shift from 3:30pm-7pm.
Perform a wide variety of duties directly related to meal
service and department cleaning and sanitation. This includes
cleaning, sanitizing small and large equipment, as well as
operating the pot machine and working in the dish room.
- Cold foods, desserts and beverages are portioned according to
production sheets and following standardized recipes and portion
- Carts are stripped and dishes and utensils are washed for
patients and cafeteria service according to established
- Items received from dish room are checked for chips, breaks,
cleanliness and is any found, are disposed of according to
- Elevator is operated per established guidelines.
- Callbacks are delivered to patient floors within established
- Food items that have been designated by the cooking staff are
disposed of in the appropriate area.
- Cooking and serving equipment is prewashed, washed and
sanitized per department procedures.
- Patient tray assembly is assisted by placing items identified
on the patient menu in the correct place.
- Areas are restocked as needed to meet department demands.
- All work areas are cleaned per department standards.
- Pot washing duties and special cleaning assignments are
completed per stated objectives.
- Additional department, organization, or network activities are
completed per established objectives.
- PCC Organizational Values of Innovation, Collaboration,
Accountability, Respect, and Excellence are upheld.
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Graduate or GED preferred.
- Previous food service experience preferably in healthcare
Skills (Specific learned activity gained through training (e.g.
computer skills, keyboarding, presentation, CPR, ACLS, etc.)
- Effective verbal, electronic and written communications skills
using the English language.
- Maintain variable work schedule to meet department needs.
(evenings, holidays, weekends and travel).
- Basic computer skills or ability to learn.
- Highly developed communications and interpersonal skills,
working with diverse population.
- Work independently, be self-directed and contribute as a member
of a team.
- Anticipates challenges and develops and implements strategies
for addressing them.
- High level of service delivery. Demonstrate initiative with
ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and adapt to changing
- Attention to detail.
Keywords: Spaulding Rehabilitation, Cambridge , Dietary Aide, Per Diem, Evening Shift (3:30-7pm), Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!