Rehab Aide, Cambridge Inpatient (Per Diem)
Company: Partners Healthcare System
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Working under the direct supervision of a licensed OTR, PT,
COTA, PTA or SLP, provide routine direct patient care treatment
programs, clerical duties, and light housekeeping activities to
support the care of patients and the efficiency of the operation.
Collaborate with all members of the healthcare team to provide
services to patients.
- Direct patient care treatment programs, such as range of motion
and exercise programs, ADLs, ambulation, bed mobility, endurance
training, and application of superficial modalities, fabrication of
adaptive equipment, carryover of positioning techniques, and
carryover of use of assistive devices are carried out in accordance
with professional guidelines.
- Patient objective and subjective responses to treatment is
observed and accurately recorded. Any changes are immediately
reported to appropriate team member.
- Clerical activities are performed, including recording services
rendered to the patient, answering the phone, filing, and data
entry to help the patient and facility run efficiently.
- Cleanliness and organization of assigned areas is maintained
and routine cleaning of equipment is performed per department
- Light housekeeping activities including changing linen,
laundry, and other duties are completed to meet established
- Documentation to support reimbursement is completed within
organizational and regulatory guidelines.
- Additional department, organization, or network activities are
completed per established objectives.
- PCC Organizational Values of Innovation, Collaboration,
Accountability, Respect, and Excellence are upheld.
Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's Degree or enrolled in Allied Health Program
- Experience in hospital or outpatient setting is desirable.
Skills (Specific learned activity gained through training (e.g.
computer skills, keyboarding, presentation, CPR, ACLS, etc.)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with
- Basic skills in math and computer science.
- Basic skills at establishing interpersonal relationships with
patients, families, and staff.
- Computer proficiency required. Microsoft office applications
preferred with ability to learn new software.
- Highly developed communications and interpersonal skills,
working with diverse population.
- Work independently, be self-directed and contribute as a member
of a team.
- Anticipates challenges and develops and implements strategies
for addressing them.
- High level of service delivery. Demonstrate initiative with
ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and adapt to changing
- Attention to detail.
Keywords: Partners Healthcare System, Cambridge , Rehab Aide, Cambridge Inpatient (Per Diem), Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!