Help us improve access to life-changing therapies that can
transform human health.
We are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services
that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of
therapeutics. Formerly part of GE Healthcare, we have a rich
heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning
since Q1 - 2020.
Our customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from
fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines,
biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to
supply the tools and services they need to work better, faster and
safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
We are looking for a talented Research Consumables Sales
Specialist to join our expert commercial and scientific teams of
employees across the world. Do you have a passion for helping
customers advance scientific research in academia, biotech and
pharma and thrive in the competitive and innovative research space
that is New England? Then we would love to hear from you.
What you'll do:
- Financial Performance:
- Accountable to achieve orders & sales OP target for
- Forecast orders/sales with applicable sales funnel tools and
reports in assigned accounts/territory.
- Territory Management and Business Planning:
- Create a business plan for assigned accounts/territory
including, but not limited to opportunity development, competitive
strategies & targets.
- Build strong business relationships & formulate account
strategies to continuously strengthen relationship within the
- Continuously develop and maintain a network of key opinion
leaders within the assigned accounts/territory.
- Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including
observations on competitors while developing and leading effective
- Create and maintain customer contact records, opportunities and
projects/forecasts in the relevant CRM tools.
- Product and Technical expertise:
- Develop and maintain technical competency in core technologies
through consistent upskilling to better serve a constantly evolving
customer market in key research hubs.
- Effectively communicate knowledge on technologies, products and
services in terms that are relevant to customers.
- Differentiate assigned product offerings during various stages
of the sales process, using Cytiva resources and marketing tools to
actively support customer through decision-making process for a
successful outcome for Cytiva.
Who you are:
- Team player with an exceptional ability to work
cross-functionally for success in the Life Sciences arena:
Bachelor's Degree or a minimum of 3 years of selling experience in
a medical, healthcare or technical field (e.g. biomedical
engineering, medical physics) or Life Sciences field is
- Impeccable attention to customer relationship management with
consultative selling abilities and ability to interface with both
internal team members and external customers as part of a total
- Proven and progressive previous experience in
sales/services/promotions to C-suite and technical decision
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to travel with a valid motor vehicle license.
Who we are:
Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our
everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place
thanks to science and medicine, you'll feel right at home here. If
you're flexible, curious and relentless, you'll belong. If you are
excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further
Want to know more? Experience life at Cytiva on our Careers
website, Instagram channel and LinkedIn page!
Cytiva is a 3.5 billion USD global life sciences leader with
over 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our
mission of helping us improve access to life-changing therapies
that transform human health. As a trusted partner to customers that
range in scale and scope, Cytiva brings efficiencies to research
and manufacturing workflows, ensuring the development, manufacture
and delivery of transformative medicines to patients.
Cytiva is part of the Danaher family of companies, a global
science and technology innovator committed to helping customers
solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal
opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is
the Law" poster is available here.