Research Software Engineer
Company: Harvard University
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- This is a twelve-month term appointment with the possibility of
extension based on satisfactory performance and continued
availability of funding.
- We regret that Harvard does not provide work authorization
and/or visa sponsorship for this position.
- All formal offers will be made by FAS Human Resources.
- We invite individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
abilities to be a part of our community.
- During the current period of COVID-19 related restrictions,
this position may start as a remote position, with transition to
working onsite in Cambridge, Massachusetts when our campus
Participate in the design of software that supports and enriches
research productivity and reliability; implement software
solutions. Develop software and data services with researchers to
ensure that modern standards of reproducible code are kept.
- Minimum of five years' post-secondary education or relevant
Keywords: Harvard University, Cambridge , Research Software Engineer, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!