Software Engineer II
Company: Microsoft Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Do you want to write code that helps millions of people and
organizations do more with the devices they love wherever they
work? Do you want to be part of a team of helpful, collaborative
engineers who spend every day learning how to do their jobs better?
Join the Microsoft Intune team! We build software that runs on
Linux, Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, and the Azure cloud to manage
devices for companies and schools around the world. We're looking
for a new engineer to join the team. If you can solve hard
problems, if you are great at communicating and collaborating, if
you want to constantly learn and grow, and if you are good at
getting stuff done, you could be that engineer.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender
identity or expression, genetic information, marital status,
medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability,
political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and
ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of
criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need
assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability
during the application or the recruiting process, please send a
request via the Accommodation request form.
- 2 years of industry experience
- You've studied - you have a BA, BS, or MS in computer science
or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- You've coded - you are comfortable in object-oriented languages
like C#, C++, or Java; you have a solid grasp of algorithms, data
structures, and design patterns; and you've got a least 2 years of
industry experience as a software engineer to prove it.
- You collaborate - you can explain your work, you can ask great
questions, you can listen to your peers and your customers, and you
like to give and receive feedback.
- You stay focused - you want to ship software that solves real
problems for real people, now.
- You're a professional - you understand that it's not enough to
write working code. It must also be well-designed, easy to test,
and easy to add to over time.
- You're learning - no matter how much you know, you are always
seeking to learn more and to become a better engineer.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of
your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Design, implement, and test features for our mobile apps, web
portal, and cloud services.
- Investigate security and scale problems and make
- Deploy and support our apps and services for our
- Collaborate with team members as part of an agile team.
- Plan your work and deliver great results based on that
- Constantly learn and grow as an engineer and as a member of a
diverse and inclusive community
Keywords: Microsoft Corporation, Cambridge , Software Engineer II, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!