Senior Adminstrative Assistant
Company: Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd
Posted on: June 6, 2021
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge.
We are looking for a high energy administrative pro! This person
will support the manufacturing leadership team at Takeda, while
being based in the Cambridge location.
it is a fast paced, multi task position .
- Performs a variety of administrative activities in support of
the operations leadership team . You will support one key
leadership leader for each location Cambridge and Lexington.
- Proactively and effectively manage calendar/s for two
leadership members with tight schedules
- Accountable for meeting planning and organization: schedule
attendees, book conference rooms where required, arrange catering,
prepare presentations, compile meeting minutes, materials, and
- Leads projects / initiatives in support of department / site
- Responds to and resolves questions, concerns, and requests for
- Maintains up-to-date distribution lists and organizational
charts for department
- Performs general administrative duties, which may involve
contact and exposure to highly confidential materials and
- Audit/Inspection support - coordinates with Conference Room
Management to support inspection logistics
- Supports Town Halls (global and local) - work with CTSS/IT and
Conference Room Management as needed to execute (anticipate when
rooms needed when meeting invites are received)
- Maintains monthly expenses in Concur for Sr leadership
- Provides support in Procurement system, Ariba generating SOW,
PO resolution etc.
- Updates and maintains relevant Microsoft Teams / SharePoint
- Assists with employee onboarding/offboarding
- Oversees and executes inclement weather contingency plan for
- Supports site communications initiatives, committees and site
events as needed
- Supports team members and peers as needed
Calendar management, spreadsheets, develops meeting agendas
presentation materials and maintains meeting minutes, etc.
Supports / leads department projects and initiatives in support
of site/function strategy
Obtains and updates, communicates, and follows up regularly with
Schedule travel arrangements and reconcile monthly expenses
Education and Experience Requirements
- Associate degree a plus HS or GED required
- Bachelor's Degree in scientific discipline or communications
- Prior direct experience or experience in a fast pace
environment requiring multitasking and MS Office skills
Key Skills, Abilities, and Competencies
- Must be able to handle confidential information and issues
effectively and without breach of confidentiality
- Must have high level micro soft office skills, Word, Outlook,
Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to work well with all levels of employees,
demonstrating strong team and partnering skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and independence in carrying
out multiple tasks, as well as strong critical thinking,
creativity, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail, follow through and the ability to meet the
demands of the department in a timely manner
- Team player with excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral,
and written communication skills
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook,
Word, Excel, Visio, Teams and PowerPoint)
Complexity and Problem Solving
- Makes decisions related to communications with external and
- Evaluates effectiveness and recommends improvements to
- Provides resolutions to problems where coordination between
- Available to work overtime on short notice.
- Carries a company phone and answers calls as required.
- Possesses a valid driver's license.
- Travels between sites as necessary.
- Able to use own initiative, work under pressure with
conflicting priorities and work to tight deadlines while being
collaborative, and maintain a positive, helpful attitude.
- Able to make insightful decisions and defer to management when
required in a timely fashion
This Job Posting does not apply to CO Applicants
USA - MA - Cambridge
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd, Cambridge , Senior Adminstrative Assistant, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!