Acute Care Engagement Manager (Marketing Communications)
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based
or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional
information about the compensation and benefits for this role,
which we will provide upon request. You may contact
888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Acute Care Engagement Manager is responsible for developing
audience focused (B2B healthcare) marketing engagement strategies
and plans that meet business and marketing objectives. They work
closely with marketing stakeholders in product categories, markets,
and portfolio teams, as well as asset creation, brand,
communications, digital, and events colleagues.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Develop engagement strategy, plans and content approach for
assigned areas in support of Acute Care portfolio and MA business
and marketing objectives. Emphasis on events, peer-to-peer
engagement programs for market development/conditioning, and
product category collaboration.
- Work closely with and act as advisor to cluster, business, and
market marketing stakeholders (including portfolio marketing,
product management, business development)
- Understand value propositions and represent them in work with
other teams and in assets delivered.
- Partner with health systems engagement teams, events, group
press office, asset creation and digital marketing to realize and
activate integrated campaigns.
- Represent the portfolio and business by providing advice and
content to the group press office and event teams.
- In cooperation with other functions (asset creation, etc.),
provide value and efficiencies for markets through centrally
developed messaging, content and campaign assets for integrated
value propositions, hero new product introductions and sustaining
programs in line with business and cluster priorities.
- Agency management:
- Support selection of the required agencies and suppliers
provide optimal briefing and clear guidance.
- Support markets as needed as they manage global advertising and
media agency networks for campaign activation
- Guard the brand, in close corporation with marketing, asset
creation and agencies
- Understand and act on the main drivers for content and campaign
effectiveness and ROI.
- Contributes to measuring and reporting on overall Marketing ROI
- Continuous improvement:
- Drive and share learnings across cluster, business and markets
and replicate best practices.
- When appropriate, amplify successful local programs,
globalizing wherever there is opportunity
You are part of: Connected Care Portfolio Marketing - Acute
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in related marketing or
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Ability to develop communications engagement strategy and
execute that strategy in cooperation with other functions in the
form of content assets and measurable, integrated promotional
- Knack for fostering collaboration with stakeholders of varying
- Excellent writing skills and ability to be hands on in guiding,
developing, and editing compelling messaging and content to
specific audiences and segments.
- Bias for action.
- Strong presentation development skills.
- Ability to work with little supervision and make decisions
independently based on thorough understanding and analysis of
- Ability to work cross-functionally and globally, identifying
synergies between teams.
- Adept at juggling multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Experienced working in an international environment.
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues
in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your
strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for
Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working
environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive
salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you
can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The
company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create
a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3
billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the
health continuum. Our people experience a
variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come
together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a
personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website,
where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn
about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the
frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived
disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military
status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected
veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or
domestic partner status, or any other category protected by
federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a
diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for
individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of
1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I
of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that
require accommodation in the job application process may contact
888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity
If you forgot your password, you can click
the Forgot Password button on the Sign In
screen to reset it.