Digital Marketing Campaign Performance Manager
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based
or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional
information about the compensation and benefits for this role,
which we will provide upon request. You may contact
888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Campaign Performance Manager is actively supporting
the markets by orchestrating digital campaigns end-to-end to
You are responsible for
- Responsible for supervising and managing the squad of
digital activation resources to ensure effective operations in line
with service level agreements.
- Focus on all in-hub activities (SEA, Paid Social,
Programmatic, Philips.com pages, CRM emails etc.)
supporting integrated campaigns, programs and always-on
presence for a dedicated cluster in Health Systems.
- Acts as single point of contact for Group of Markets that
are supported under service level agreement by the
- Ensure that all campaign activations are planned, set up,
run, and optimized according to the defined strategy and
development processes, as well as making sure that all foundations
(owned and earned media) are in place.
- Ensure the activation ecosystem and target are defined,
appropriate, and in line with overall KPI's.
- Ensure each media are in place and follow iteration loops
- Manage campaign performance of hub activities and ongoing
performance reporting on behalf of the market.
- Coordination of all functional teams.
- Ensures effective communication and co-operation between
the local Market team and the activation hub team.
- Leverage best practices and help to streamline the
digital activation marketing processes on in your
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business
Administration, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience of driving digital excellence and
managing digital campaigns in a complex business environment in a
central or market function
- Deep understanding of owned (.com, email marketing),
earned and paid media (SEA, social, programmatic) methodologies and
ability to apply in 360 campaign approach
- Hands-on mentality, E2E ownership combined with excellent
analytical, strategic and communication skills
- Highly customer focused, preferable in the B2B Healthcare
industry; translating audience insights and data into high-engaging
and converting activities
- Experience in writing and briefing agencies on digital
and social campaigns; in-house media experience would be a
- Demonstrated track record of successful ability to manage
large and complex projects or engagements
- Driving collaboration across organizational boundaries,
agile way of thinking and working
- Experience of influencing and managing a wide range of
- Excellent English skills, preferable another (European)
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The
company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create
a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3
billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the
health continuum. Our people experience a
variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come
together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a
personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website,
where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn
about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of
the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived
disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military
status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected
veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or
domestic partner status, or any other category protected by
federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a
diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for
individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of
1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I
of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that
require accommodation in the job application process may contact
888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity
If you forgot your password, you can click
the Forgot Password button on the Sign In
screen to reset it.