Company: KinderCare Education LLC
Posted on: June 2, 2021
KinderCare Education is the nation's leader in early childhood
education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to
create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National
Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life,
we're united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and
adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12
years every day.
Do you enjoy making and keeping places safe and clean? Join
KinderCare Education as a School Housekeeper! As School
Housekeeper, you will perform a wide variety of custodial duties to
create and maintain a clean, orderly and safe environment for the
children we serve.
When you join our team as a School Housekeeper you will:
- Perform cleaning duties such as cleaning classrooms, floors,
restrooms, and hallways
- Operate cleaning equipment and use designated chemicals and
other cleaning products safely and in accordance with
- Collect and dispose of garbage and waste according to
KinderCare Education's waste removal and recycling policies
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have at least one year of janitorial experience; OR, any
equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which
comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved
- Work safely in an environment containing chemicals, cleaning
materials, dust and noise
- Understand and carry out oral and written directions
- Ability to transport products and equipment from room to
- Perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to,
lifting heavy items (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing,
climbing, twisting, and walking.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English
The benefits our career professionals enjoy:
KinderCare Education provides a competitive compensation package.
- Medical, dental and vision
- Discounted child care
- Generous paid time off
- Education assistance and reimbursement
- Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability
benefits/ Health and wellness programs
- 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
KinderCare Education employs more than 32,000 team members across
1,700 locations nationwide. Our devoted family of education
providers leads the nation in accreditation and includes KinderCare
Learning Centers, KinderCare Education at Work, Champions Before-
and After-School Programs, Cambridge Schools , Knowledge Beginnings
and The Grove School.
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran
status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected
by local, state, or federal law.
Keywords: KinderCare Education LLC, Cambridge , School Housekeeper, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!