Full Stack Software Engineer - Remote, US
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of Micromobility.
The Superpedestrian team is comprised of some of the most
talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and
engineers ever assembled, all focused on transforming the future
urban mobility. We operate as LINK prioritizing safety from
the inside out. Our unparalleled active vehicle monitoring,
self-protection technologies, and robust mechanical design keep
riders safe. Join us!
The software team at
Superpedestrian works on our scooter and electric bike fleet
management and Vehicle Intelligence system. This includes backend
and APIs to support the rich data we collect, communication and
security for IoT, manufacturing integration, research and support
tools, mobile SDKs and much more! We’re a tight knit,
industrious bunch and we are seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to join the team. The ideal candidate has strong
skills in backend development, optimizing algorithms and database
structures, but can contribute on multiple levels.
There are currently several
opportunities open in the software team and we are looking for
candidates at different stages of their career. Don’t hesitate to
apply if you only meet some of the preferred qualifications or if
you feel you’re overqualified. This is a position where you will
have the opportunity to shape your responsibilities based on your
skills and interests.
What you'll do:
- Architect new services, features and products.
- Create, maintain and enhance database-backed APIs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and
ship new features.
- Write and review code across the stack, including back end
services, web applications, data and communication layers.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability
and general reliability.
- Work on improving application performance and bug fixes.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
to maximize development efficiency and application
- Mentor junior team members.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Participate in Agile Scrum sprint and release planning.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of industry experience building scalable backend
- Experience with Python or other scripting languageExperience
with Django, Rails, Node or similar web framework
- Experience with RESTful web services, JSON
- Working knowledge of database systems such as PostgreSQL, NoSQL
- Competitive benefits with company subsidized medical, dental,
vision & disability insurance and a 401k plan. Generous time
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to
growth and development of all employees.A team of awesome,
like-minded, driven people that support each other, and mentors
from across the top echelons of industry.
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape
- Equity in a fast growing company.
- A commitment to an actively anti-racist
Superpedestrian actively encourages applications from people
of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements,
but not every single point on the job description, please still
apply! We’d love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great
addition to our team.
Keywords: Superpedestrian, Cambridge , Full Stack Software Engineer - Remote, US, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!