Job Title: Senior Sales Reporting Analyst
This role will provide a well-qualified and energetic individual
with a diverse experience within the Finance function of a large
multinational Pharmaceutical company that allows a candidate to
learn about the commercial business and operations while leveraging
their Accounting and Finance knowledge. The role is part of a high
performing team centered on Finance transformation and becoming a
best in class Finance organization. As a Sales Reporting Sr.
Analyst, the position will support multiple businesses in monthly
sales reporting and closing activities including assisting in
strategic activities such as sale landing and price/volume
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Prepare and distribute sales reports (Daily Sales and weekly
Distributor Performance reports) to various parties throughout the
organization, including the most senior levels of management.
* Reconcile sales systems and subledgers; investigate and
problem solve with IT to ensure completeness and accuracy of sales
* Prepare monthly accounting entries and true-ups and reconcile
accounts impacting the Gross to Net Sales lines in multiple systems
(SAP and VISTEX).
* Participate in the monthly sales trend process which helps
ensure the forecast is accurate, risks are identified and
mitigated. Submission of the information into IBM Planning
* Maintain Gross to Net rates in SAP and VISTEX.
* Analyze, interpret and summarize financial and other
supporting data for management reports and presentations
* Work effectively across multiple SAP instances while
leveraging reporting tools (IBM Planning Analytics -TM1).
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or
university with an area of specialization in Accounting or
* MBA and/or CPA certification preferred
* Prefer 3+ years of diversified financial/accounting
* Pharmaceutical industry and public accounting experience a
MAJOR SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
* Strong analytical capabilities with strong attention to
* Customer focused and results orientated.
* Strong business acumen.
* Excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills
- written and oral.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
* Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (including
pivot tables, V-look ups, macros, etc).
* TM1 and SAP experience a plus.
Commercial Teams (Marketing & Analytics), FP&A teams,
Finance Business Partners Accounting & Reporting Teams,
Procurement, Treasury, Internal & External Auditors, Market Access
(including Contract Development, Operations, Strategic Pricing
Contracting and Analytics), Trade Organization; Brand, Industrial
Affairs, Supply Chain.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse
workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national
origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership
or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression;
affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military
status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim
status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information
(including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other
characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we
operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap
into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and
have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be
leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and
customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people,
their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for