Senior QA Engineer
Company: TileDB, Inc.
Posted on: May 4, 2021
We are looking for a senior QA engineer to take the lead in
advancing TileDB's QA efforts. This includes QA for both TileDB
Embedded and TileDB Cloud. You will be responsible for expanding
the integration tests we have across our different APIs as well as
develop QA procedures for new releases. While TileDB relies heavily
on CI/CD development styles, we also support certified releases for
enterprise customers. This position will encompass all efforts
Our headquarters are in Cambridge, MA, USA and we have a subsidiary
in Athens, Greece. However, you will have the flexibility to work
remotely as long as your residence is in the USA or Greece. US
candidates must be US citizens, whereas Greek candidates must be
Greek or EU citizens.
In your first 30 days, you will familiarize yourself with the core
TileDB Embedded library, TileDB Cloud and some of our most used
APIs. You will learn about our current integration testing, both
automated and manual. The engineering team will help to guide you
into making your first changes to our QA procedures and by the end
of your first 30 days we expect you to be in the release process
for enterprise releases.
- 3+ years experience in QA testing of Web Applications, Web
- 3+ years experience with CI (gitlab ci, azure pipelines, github
- Proficiency in Python
Nice to have
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with QA of embedded libraries
- Familiarity with C++
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% medical and dental insurance coverage (for you and your
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off (vacation, sick & public holidays)
- Flexible time off & flexible hours
- Flexibility to work remotely (anywhere in the US or Greece)
TileDB, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building
a diverse and inclusive team.
Keywords: TileDB, Inc., Cambridge , Senior QA Engineer, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!