Company: Cogo Labs
Posted on: May 4, 2021
At Cogo Labs, we build startup companies from scratch. We're not
venture capitalists - we are a collaborative team of Engineers,
Analysts, and Entrepreneurs using innovative tools, big data, and
intellectual curiosity to build a platform that spins up successful
online businesses, fast. As a Cogo Labs Solutions Architect, you
will handle researching market and technology trends, business
opportunities and in conjunction with Senior Leadership, turning
them into high impact initiatives. You will do this by analyzing
complex business problems using data from internal and external
sources and supplying insight and actionable plans to analysts and
decision makers. We are looking for a passionate Analyst who will
transform data into insights using data visualization and data
modeling techniques. This position will have increasing
responsibility and be on a path towards identifying and leading
future incubated companies. What to expect from Cogo Labs:
- Near obsessive use of data to inform business decisions. We
believe that efficient growth happens when we make every decision
based on solid, well directed analysis
- Unmatched opportunity. We believe in mentoring people to grow
as quickly as they can. Today's new graduate hires are tomorrow's
leaders. This role will work towards leading our future incubated
companies and their ventures
- Flexibility and novelty. Your role will define itself over
time, as you find the problems that you are uniquely capable of
- A fun, supportive culture. Happy employees are the most
successful. We take care of our own, and not just because it is
good business About you:
- You can turn complex data into actionable insights and generate
an action plan, working as a team player with our operational
- You are a strong collaborative communicator and can convey
complex ideas concisely to all audiences
- You can provide strategic insights to drive improvement for the
scoping and formation of our spin-off companies.
- You can find, understand, and research key technical and
financial drivers for company success and overall revenue
- You can perform statistical analysis, interpret trends, develop
conclusions, and summarizes research findings in a research
- You can deliver custom projects using SQL, Excel, BigQuery, or
- You have 6-12 years of demonstrable success in an analytical
role If you are reading this and questioning whether you should
apply, apply! There is no such thing as a perfect candidate, and we
do not expect you to check every box. We are inspired by the
uniqueness that people like you bring to the table. The companies
that we incubate are only as innovative as the breadth of lived
experiences shared by the teams building them. We cannot wait to
read your application! Cogo Labs is an equal opportunity employer
and individuals seeking employment with us are considered without
regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex,
marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status,
gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Cogo Labs Leadership Principles
- Take Big Swings Thinking small is a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Leaders strive to spend their time exclusively on what's important,
and they shed the rest. They seek out the highest return on their
team's time and effort.
- Data Driven Leaders work backwards from the solution to
generate plans. They use data to be sure their time and effort are
always leveraged at the most impactful work. They admit when they
are wrong and use the data to eliminate their blind spots.
- Make Moonshine Leaders create value from spare and
under-utilized parts. They're resourceful and tenacious. They
expect and require innovation and invention from their teams, and
they find ways to simplify. They are situationally aware; they look
for good ideas from anywhere.
- Insist on the Highest Standards Leaders keep the standards
relentlessly high. They demand high quality products, services, and
processes because they deliver high quality products, services, and
processes. Leaders solve root problems and ensure that when
problems get fixed, they stay fixed.
- Bias for Action Leaders run everywhere they go. Many decisions
and actions are reversible and don't need extensive study. Leaders
value calculated risk taking because they know that in business,
- Have Integrity; Earn Trust Leaders listen attentively, speak
candidly, and treat others respectfully. They are vocally
self-critical, even when doing so is difficult or embarrassing.
Leaders are not arrogant. They benchmark themselves against the
best and identify their gaps.
- Hire and Develop the Best Leaders raise the bar with every hire
and promotion. They want to work with other leaders. They recognize
exceptional talent and enthusiastically propel them throughout the
organization. Leaders are serious about their role in coaching
- Ownership Leaders think long-term and don't sacrifice long-term
value for short-term results. They own all the inputs to their
business. They act on behalf of the entire company, beyond just
their own team.
- Disagree and Commit Leaders respectfully challenge decisions
when they disagree, even when doing so is uncomfortable or awkward.
They have conviction; they do not compromise in the name of social
niceties. Once a decision is reached, they commit wholly.
- Dive Deep Leaders operate at once with immense perspective and
granular detail. No task is beneath them. They audit frequently,
and they are skeptical when metrics and anecdote differ.
- Deliver Results Leaders focus their time on the key drivers for
their business. They pursue them obsessively to deliver results
with the right quality and in a timely fashion. They rise to the
occasion and never compromise.
Keywords: Cogo Labs, Cambridge , Solutions Architect, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!