Director, Program Leadership
Company: EAD Corporations
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Accountable for ensuring a robust, excellent, and sustainable
R&D project leaderand teamcapability with a deep focus on drug
development excellence as part of the Program leadership team.
- Partners with and serves as the primary point of contact for
the RDPL Council to provide centralized support for andtoenable the
impact and advancement of pipeline projects under the leadership of
RDPLs and project teams.
- Through his/her matrixed leadership and key partnership with
functional leaders and the Product Development and
Commercialization organization inGPS&C, s/he will ensure
seamless transition of clinical stage projects and associated
project teams from early tolate stagedevelopment.
- S/he will be accountable for building the tools and strategies
to support the RDPLsand teamsin creating robust scientific and
strategic plans, instilling a project team culture of scientific
rigor, open debate, assumption-based planning and risk management
and end-in-mind thinking while also providing an avenue and
escalation point to help RDPLsand teamsnavigate bottlenecks and
risks and issues either within their project teams or in navigating
the Portfolio and program processes and intersections such as
governance and prioritization.
- Streamlining the current talent management process and
improving the ease with which RDPLs can be identified, quickly
evaluated for project and role fit and assigned clear and
actionable development opportunities to be successful in guiding
his/her project forward.
- Advanced Scientific Degree (MS,MDor PhD) Required
- MBAor PMP preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
in a research and development environment
- ???????Experience in matrix leadership, functional management,
and/or process/change management required
- Keen understanding of the scientific drug development process,
legal,regulatoryand commercial concepts. Strong scientific/medical
aptitude; ability to articulate complex scientific/medical concepts
in a clear and concise manner.
- Dynamic and confident leader with presence and ability to
motivate and energize others. Demonstrated ability to build, lead,
manage and develop high performance teams.?
- Ability to frame complex problems and articulate clear,
data-driven recommendations. Superb project management skills;
attention to detail, strong organizational and follow-up
- Ability to identify and prioritize risks across functional
areas, weigh those appropriately with benefits of investment, and
effectively frame business decisions for senior management.
- Broad understanding of biotech/pharmaceutical marketplace;
sound, updated competitive knowledge
The Director is a highly motivated, inspiring leader with
extensive experience in drug development and in driving decisions
and prioritizing efforts that impact R&D Project Leads, project
teams, and functions. S/he must have a strong ability to influence
up, down, and across,within and outside of R&D as a champion
for the project leader operating model.
Keywords: EAD Corporations, Cambridge , Director, Program Leadership, Other , cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!