Written Communications Intern - Cambridge, MA
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Communications team at Superpedestrian is hiring an intern
to support our social and editorial assets. The Communications
Intern contributes to the day-to-day coordination, writing and
production of Superpedestrian social messaging and digital content.
This includes website content, monthly e-newsletter, and social
media engagement. The role assists in ensuring all media reflects
Superpedestrian branding and issues of relevance to the micro
mobility industry. This position also helps execute communication
strategies for Superpedestrian.
What you'll do:
- Employ external communication and public relations skills to
extend the visibility, value, and reputation of the
- Contribute to media relations and production of press
- Play a role in ensuring that the Superpedestrian and LINK
website content is accurate, up-to-date, grammatically correct,
aesthetically pleasing, and delivers an excellent user
- Contribute to the day-to-day production of Superpedestrian's
media program, to include database website, e-newsletter, and
social media engagement.
- Contribute to Superpedestrian's editorial calendar, production
schedule, and media kit.
- Research, and contribute to monthly web exclusives and blog
posts for the Superpedestrian website.
- Other communications duties as assigned
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to
growth and development of all employees.
- A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each
other, and mentors from across the top echelons of industry.
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape
- A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment.
Keywords: Superpedestrian, Cambridge , Written Communications Intern - Cambridge, MA, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!