Clinical Research Coordinator / Sr. Clinical Research Coordinator
Company: Acceleron Pharma
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What's in it for you?
The Clinical Research Coordinator will be an individual
responsible for supporting Clinical Operations Team members with
project-specific support related to the conduct of clinical trials
activities. As a Clinical Research Coordinator, you will assist the
clinical research teams in ensuring the most effective and
efficient conduct of clinical research studies by providing
administration and project tracking support.
What will you be doing?
- Provides Clinical Operations Team members with administrative
and project-specific support related to the conduct of clinical
- Responsible for maintaining clinical study trackers
- Adheres to Clinical Standard Operating Procedures and Good
Clinical Practice ICH Guidelines
- Helps coordinate and contributes to reviewing study
- Helps coordinate project team meetings, agenda & minutes
- Helps coordinate distribution of clinical trial supplies
- Assists in supporting review of clinical trial data
- Assists with auditing and maintaining TMF
- Verifies and tracks invoices
- Tracks the collection, shipment, and analysis of clinical
- Attending study team and department meetings while assisting
with meeting logistics (scheduling, room and equipment set up,
attendance tracking), agenda preparation, draft meeting minutes,
and collating materials for meetings
- Developing an understanding of clinical trial research through
exposure to research protocols, the drug development process,
clinical meetings, Company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs),
and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) guidelines as related to
Good Clinical Practices (GCP)
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience working in academic study center,
pharmaceutical/biotechnology or CRO organization
- Proficient in computer technology used in an office environment
(Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently and excellent written
communication, oral communication, and organizational skills are
- Ability to work on multiple clinical projects and manage
- Strong interest in clinical trials and initiative to learn and
participate in projects of increasing responsibility
- Minimal travel required
How will you grow with us?
As a member of the Clinical Operations team during this time of
dynamic growth, you will directly impact the success of multiple
programs. This role provides a tremendous opportunity to gain
experience in clinical development in a dynamic, fast-paced, and
innovative company. Join our team and help us in our mission of
transforming the lives of patients!
Keywords: Acceleron Pharma, Cambridge , Clinical Research Coordinator / Sr. Clinical Research Coordinator, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!