Senior Research Associate, Product Discovery
Company: Repertoire Immune Medicines
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Senior Research Associate, Product Discovery Repertoire is a
leader in the development of precision immunotherapies for Oncology
and other disease indications. We are deciphering T cell
specificity and functionality to generate more efficacious
treatments, to identify patient populations that will derive
benefit from immunotherapies, and to characterize immune
repertoires across responders and non-responders. Repertoire's
efforts to decode the immune system are highly collaborative and
incorporate both academic and industrial partnerships.
We are seeking a highly motivated Research Associate II / Senior
Research Associate to work in the Product Discovery team, which is
responsible for designing and executing analytical methodologies to
characterize Repertoire's multi-targeted T cells therapy product.
The incumbent will work at the bench to develop and apply primary
human cell culture methods and analytical methodologies to
establish optimized tools to characterize T cells from a donor or
patient's autologous peripheral blood. The candidate will also be
responsible for analyzing and presenting data to their supervisor
and to the team in a timely manner. As part of a multi-disciplinary
platform development team, the candidate will work closely with the
Cell Therapy Discovery, Cell Process Development, and Cell
Analytical Development to advance the T cell therapy platform. The
ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with relevant cell
culture systems and analytical assays, and the capability and
desire to learn and apply new experimental methodologies. The
candidate will be motivated to drive the generation of experimental
data at the bench, and will have strong interpersonal, verbal, and
written communication skills that will enable them to integrate
with our highly cross-functional teams. Drive to execute,
experimental rigor and scientific curiosity are key! The ability to
work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to evolving priorities
is a must.
- Work with the team to design and execute experimental projects
under the supervision of direct manager and scientific project
- Apply and expand skills with complex analytical methodologies
such as multi-color flow cytometry and sorting, T cell co-culture
systems, ELISpot, Luminex, and related immune assays.
- Capture primary data and document work as required in
Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN), maintaining up to date
- Analyze, summarize, and communicate data to supervisor and
- Support general lab operations with reagent preparation,
instrument maintenance, and adherence to lab safety procedures.
- BS/MS in Biology, Immunology, bioengineering, or a related
- Minimum of 2-3 years of academic or biotech/pharma laboratory
- Experience with general in vitro cell culture / immunology
techniques, including T cell-based assays, and culture of primary
- Experience with flow cytometry and immunoassay methodologies
such as flow/FACS, ICS, ELISpot, and/or ELISA.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to
- Proven track record of being personable, energetic,
accountable, and an effective communicator.
- Must work well independently as well as an integral part of the
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and quickly changing
- Ability to deliver on key milestones within defined timelines.
You have been redirected to a Repertoire Immune Medicines job
Keywords: Repertoire Immune Medicines, Cambridge , Senior Research Associate, Product Discovery, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!