Site Time Administrator (4-month Contract)
Company: BWX Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Site Time Administrator (4-month Contract) BWXT Canada Ltd.--is
a world leader in design, engineering, manufacture, construction
and service of nuclear power generation equipment. As a supplier of
innovative, high-quality nuclear components and services we cater
to a worldwide customer base. We take great pride in supplying
highly engineered solutions that allow our customers to compete
within the complex nuclear power generation industry. Site Time
Administrator (4-month Contract) Location: First 2 months in
Cambridge, Ontario then next 2 months at Bruce Power in Tiverton,
Ontario. A per diem will be provided while at Bruce Power per
company policy re distance away from home. Shift: From Feb. 15 to
Feb. 28: Day Shift. From March 1 to approx. June 15: 12-hour shifts
on Days (7am to 7pm) - overtime paid after 40 hours. JOB SUMMARY:
Reporting to the Manager, Commercial Operations Support, this role
coordinates all project related employee time data and create crew
timesheets on behalf of the crew supervisor team. This role aligns
to project shift schedules (day and night shift) and will
experience periods of high demand. The integration and
communication with other departments is imperative to success.
- Crew Supervisors - provide crew details, shift confirmation and
approvals for daily time data, omissions or modifications;
- Timekeeping and Cost Coordinators - consume (is this the
correct word?) the crew time data provided by this role.
- Responsible to monitor the organizational chart and track the
daily attendance for each crew in the electronic timekeeping system
(or BWXT Excel Timesheet Template if system is unavailable).
- Responsible to understand and monitor shift schedules in order
to validate start and end times for crews.
- Responsible to monitor time data for inconsistencies, variances
and missed punches.
- Understanding and allocating expense entitlements for trades,
staff, contractors and subcontractors.
- Understand the daily work tasks and allocate daily crew time
against the appropriate work breakdown structures (WBS).
- Track delay information provided from the Site
Management/Project Controls team and segregate and allocate time
data against the appropriate WBS.
- Generate daily shift reports and obtain clock data approvals
from Site Supervision.
- Export approved data and submit the electronic file to the
TimeKeeping and Cost Coordinator assigned to the project.
- Must be able to clear the Canadian Security Intelligence
Service (CSIS) government security assessment.
- Microsoft Excel 2013+ (2 - 5 years applied experience).
- Valid security clearance for Bruce Power and Ontario Power
Generation sites is desirable.
- Degree, diploma or certificate in administration is
- 2 - 5 years of administrator and/or coordinator experience
- Strong time management skills and able to re-assess priorities
to ensure due dates are met.
- Strong understanding of enterprise systems, databases and how
to manage change.
- Familiarity with the Electrical Power Systems Construction
Association (EPSCA) Collective Agreements and Wage Schedules.
- Experience in SharePoint - navigation and working knowledge for
centralized project documentation storage. We thank you for your
interest, however, only those candidates under consideration will
be contacted. BWXT Canada Ltd. is committed to fostering an
accessible, fair, and inclusive environment where all employees are
able to access goods and services while being respected and
supported. If you require accommodations during the application or
interview process, please advise us as soon as possible so
appropriate arrangements can be made. If you require information in
a format that is accessible to you, please contact Human Resources.
BWXT Canada Ltd. embraces diversity of thought, values
individuality, encourages new perspectives and provides equal
opportunity in employment for all qualified employees and
applicants without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin,
colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences,
marital status, family status or disability, or any other category
protected by provincial law.
Job Segment: Developer, Electrical, Engineer, Engineering,
Technology, Night, Operations
Keywords: BWX Technologies, Inc., Cambridge , Site Time Administrator (4-month Contract), Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!