Account Development Representative.
Company: Arrow Electronics
Posted on: February 16, 2021
Position:Account Development Representative.Job Description:What
You'll Be Doing:
- Manage accounts to ensure positive customer experience,
sustained and enhanced customer relationships, and revenue growth
within accounts. Handle renewals, relationship development, and
upsells leveraging solutions, services, and new offerings.
- Typically supports a client base of approximately 100 SMB
accounts. Meets assigned sales targets.- Sells all solutions,
building relationships with internal and external partners.
Conducts calls to develop new revenue streams with existing
- Creates selling opportunities within assigned SiliconExpert
customers through a strategic sales plan and process. Develops an
understanding of the customer's needs and the customer's
decision-making hierarchy to proactively assess, clarify, and
validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Executes on solutions selling through knowledge of
SiliconExpert supply chain solutions and SaaS & Services offerings.
Grows profit and maximizes margins by selling value-added,
long-term solutions. Conducts Quarterly Business Review virtual
visits with at least 50% of accounts. Requires 24/7 connectivity to
support business needs.
- Quoting and Delivery - Consults with and provides renewal and
growth quotes to customers, and ensures orders are properly
- Market Intelligence - Closely partners with Sales, Marketing,
Channel, and Technical teams to share/develop/build global market
intelligence, including sharing information on customers, market
trends, and supply/demand.- Gathers pricing quotes from Global
Procurement Teams to build strategic sales proposals to
customers.-What We're Looking For:
- Typically requires a 4-year degree and 1-2 years of experience
or a 2-year degree and equivalent related experience.
- Entry level professional role
- Has advanced skills.
- Works independently, receiving minimal guidance.What's In It
For You:At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great
benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer
competitive financial compensation, including various compensation
plans, and a solid benefits package ()
- Supportive Team Environment
- Ideal Location in Tysons, VA next to the Metro's Silver
- Sales Training in our state-of-the-art immix University
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wide Variety of Growth OpportunitiesAnnual Hiring Range/Hourly
Rate:$90,001.84 - $110,002.24Actual compensation offer to candidate
may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location,
work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio
between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be
finalized at offer.-Location:US-MA-Cambridge, Massachusetts (Main
Street)Time Type:Full timeJob Category:SalesEEO Statement:Arrow is
an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered
for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Cambridge , Account Development Representative., Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!