Posted on: November 19, 2020
The Integration Specialist is part of a team delivering managed
solutions using the InterSystems HealthShare platform, and is
responsible to integrate healthcare systems, including but not
limited to Electronic Health Records, Health Information Exchanges,
Payer systems, and State Pharmacy Registries. The Integration
Specialist works with customer teams and InterSystems services
teams to design, build, test, deploy, and troubleshoot interfaces
needed to provide reliable and robust end to end solutions.
Experience with healthcare messaging standards is essential and
working knowledge of healthcare treatment, management, and payer
systems is desired.
The InterSystems Managed Solutions team is growing and the
successful candidate will have the opportunity to participate in
the development of team structure and process. The Integration
Specialist will contribute to process and tooling improvements in
order to reduce the time and effort required to implement messaging
feeds and improve data quality.
- Conducts review and analysis of integration
- Reviews solution architecture and solution design
- Designs system integration and prepares design
- Creates interface specifications based on requirements and
industry best practices.
- Creates system interaction, message flow, data flow, and
- Designs custom schema, routing rules, transformations, and
message handling logic.
- Configures schema, message validation, routing rules and logic,
transformations, error handling and alert management using
HealthShare Health Connect.
- Tests integration components, message flows, and supports end
to end integrated tests.
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues as they arise in testing or
- Supports go-live of system integrations.
- Designs and implements automation of integration tasks and
other tooling to reduce effort and improve quality of
- Maintains current expertise in interoperability standards,
particularly healthcare messaging and terminology standard, but
also including network protocols, messaging protocols, and related
- Maintains expertise in InterSystems Interoperability platforms
and tools as well as common industry tools.
- Flexibility to travel 25%
- 5+ years of experience as an Integration Specialist or similar
- HealthShare Health Connect HL7 Interface Specialist
- Experience with healthcare messaging and interoperability
standards is required.
- Experience integrating large health care systems is highly
- Experience with messaging security, database, and scripting
technology is desired.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to independently to set objectives and
plan courses of action.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to meet objectives
- At ease in a dynamic environment and able to adapt to changing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule during customer
Education & Training
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree and
About InterSystemsInterSystems is the engine behind the world's
most important applications. In healthcare, business, government,
and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake,
InterSystems is the power behind what matters. Founded in 1978,
InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in
Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its
software products are used daily by millions of people in more than
80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate
because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry,
marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation
or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected
category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United
Keywords: InterSystems, Cambridge , Integration Specialist, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!