Posted on: November 19, 2020
We are looking to employ an Operations Specialist to join our
Professional Services Team based in Cambridge. The Operations
Specialist is responsible for running the day to day activities of
the operations customers and ensuring that appropriate and agreed
service levels are achieved. The Operations Specialist will work
cohesively with the Professional Services, Managed Services,
Product Management and Development teams in the US to provide
leading edge operational services.
The Operations Team is in the process of being set up within
InterSystems and the successful candidate will have the opportunity
to work with the Operations Manager to help lead the team
- Execute day-to-day operations of industry leading healthcare
- Optimizing operational processes and procedures for maximum
efficiency while maintaining high quality standards.
- Assisting with the implementation of new operation processes
and operation procedures.
- Identifying ways to improve customer experiences and customer
- Interacting with customers and internal stakeholders, answering
questions, and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain customer confidence through targeted
reporting and shared customer insight into operational
- Work with customer, implementation team and internal
stakeholders to deliver services into production, including
upgrades and code change processes.
- Provide technical support for implementation projects related
to custom developments, interfaces, reports, extracts, and data
- Ensure that service components are supported in line with
agreed standards and processes.
- Work proactively and collaboratively with other team members to
achieve team goals and establish a culture of success and learning
within the team.
- Maintaining policy and procedure documents.
- Keep up-to-date with InterSystems products and Healthcare and
IT industry developments and undertake any relevant
self-development or training.
- Keep up-to-date with IT technologies and practices including
hardware and software solutions to help provide the most efficient,
highly available, and cost effective solution.
- 5+ years of experience as an Operations Specialist or in a
- Ability to analyze and improve operational processes.
- Enthusiastic about customer and team success.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills.
- Ability to solve difficult problems; develops creative
solutions; ability to identify key issues/problems through analysis
and questions; attacks problems systematically; sees non-obvious
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with continual
demands and changing priorities
- Demonstrable solution delivery experience including
- Strong, practical knowledge of HL7 and other existing
healthcare data interchange standards. Exposure to emerging
- Experience with SQL, data analysis and database
- Experience of InterSystems Cach--/Ensemble, IRIS or HealthShare
is a definite plus but not essential
Education & Training:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree and
About InterSystemsInterSystems is the engine behind the world's
most important applications. In healthcare, business, government,
and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake,
InterSystems is the power behind what matters. Founded in 1978,
InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in
Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its
software products are used daily by millions of people in more than
80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate
because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry,
marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation
or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected
category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United
Keywords: InterSystems, Cambridge , Operations Specialist, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!