Senior Principal Researcher - Discovery Sciences
Posted on: October 10, 2020
At Eisai, satisfying unmet medical needs and increasing the
benefits healthcare provides to patients, their families, and
caregivers is Eisai s human health care (hhc) mission. We re a
growing pharmaceutical company that is breaking through in
neurology and oncology, with a strong emphasis on research and
development. Our history includes the development of many
innovative medicines, notably the discovery of the world's most
widely-used treatment for Alzheimer s disease. As we continue to
expand, we are seeking highly-motivated individuals who want to
work in a fast-paced environment and make a difference. If this is
your profile, we want to hear from you.
SENIOR PRINCIPAL RESEARCHER (DISCOVERY SCIENCES):
The candidate should demonstrate the following skills:
* Work in aseptic conditions and maintain cultures of various cell
types related to CNS projects
* Experience with human primary / iPSC neuronal cell cultures
* Screening of ASO-based drug candidates in high-throughput
* Experience in antisense-based target validation is a plus
* Hands-on experience with various molecular/cell biology
techniques are required; including nucleic acid isolation, qPCR
methods, ELISA, IHC/ Western blot
* Experience with in vivo tissue handling, tissue homogenization
and RNA isolation is a plus
* Ability to work in a cross functional environment
Qualifications and Experience:
* MS in biology or related field with 5 plus years of drug
discovery experience in Biotech or Pharma setting.
* Experience in working with anti-sense oligonucleotide and small
molecule field is required.
Eisai is an equal opportunity employer and as such, is committed in
policy and in practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all
job qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Similarly, considering the need for reasonable accommodations,
Eisai prohibits discrimination against persons because of
disability, including disabled veterans.
Eisai Inc. participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet based
system operated by the Department of Homeland Security in
partnership with the Social Security Administration that allows
participating employers to electronically verify the employment
eligibility of all new hires in the United States. Please click on
the following link for more information:
Right To Work
Keywords: Eisai, Cambridge , Senior Principal Researcher - Discovery Sciences, Other , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!