I ntegrated Resources, Inc., is led by a seasoned team with
combined decades in the industry. We deliver strategic workforce
solutions that help you manage your talent and business more
efficiently and effectively. Since launching in 1996, IRI has
attracted, assembled and retained key employees who are experts in
their fields. This has helped us expand into new sectors and
Job Description Title: Contract Manager
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 1+ Year
Contract Manager Job Description
Manage the revision of legal contracts working with sourcing and
legal staff for the purchase of goods or services such as
equipment, software, professional services, or other products. This
includes redlining agreements and the coordination of calls between
Client Sourcing, legal teams and suppliers to review changes.
· Conduct the preparation and revision of contracts working with
Sourcing, stakeholders, and legal.
· Coordinate with Sourcing, legal and policy owners to agree on
any changes to terms and conditions.
· Prepare contract briefs to summarize contractual changes.
· Maintain an audit file for each contract which will include
original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations,
amendments, clarifications, and any other associated
· Develop and prepare regular reports on the status of
· Maintain detailed and organized files.
· Load contract documents in Client contract management system
· Work with Sourcing team to inforce Client Global Procurement
· Perform other job related duties as necessary or assigned
· Experience working without direct supervision
· Direct experience working with the sourcing process - this
includes RFPs, contract renewals, strategic negotiations, etc.
· Extensive experience redlining IT and other legal agreements
(provide examples); this would include an understanding of current
market standards for various T&Cs and what are the critical
T&Cs in today’s market (e.g. liability caps)
· Ability to work closely with stakeholders to understand
contractual needs and integrate them into contracts effectively &
· Actionable ability to work with urgency and to drive projects
to completion in a timely manner
· Ability to organize work in a structured manner to allow quick
access to necessary files
· Experience with all Office programs: PowerPoint, Excel,
· Proven experience in creating impactful
summaries/slides/spreadsheets for review sessions by key
· Proven ability leading and driving discussions with legal
teams, suppliers & sourcing
· Team player with ability to engage with broad array of
internal and external stakeholders
· Full complement of skills to enable the candidate to hit the
ground running and make an immediate strong impact
· Leadership and management skills that will enable candidate to
influence outcomes with suppliers re contract terms
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Paralegal degree a plus
Additional Information All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.