IT Business Partner-Commercial Pharmaceuticals Boston Office
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States Full time
Hawkins Point Partners is looking for an IT Business Partner-
Commercial to join the team. This resource will serve as the
technology business partner to implement systems and innovative
process improvements to promote overall organizational efficiency,
effectiveness and cost optimization partnering with the Commercial
• Partner with key stakeholders across the Commercial and
Medical Affairs organization, while delivering and supporting
technology solutions that align with strategic business
• Plan, develop and manage strategies for IT to meet business
objectives by prioritizing and leading IT projects for the
commercial and medical affairs organization.
• Responsible for business systems consulting, business
requirements, project planning, management, prioritization, and
implementation of commercial technology deliverables, including
platform/technology selection, pilots, implementations, operations
and web sites.
• Manage the monthly project reporting process for commercial IT
projects, by communicating across IT leadership, managing project
risk and budgets, and transparently communicating all ongoing
initiatives to stakeholders.
• Lead the commercial IT systems and software upgrades,
implementations, and integration projects by acting as the
technical subject matter expert.
• Identify and manage external service provider relationships to
ensure that contracts are successfully executed and supported and
act as primary liaison with third-party Commercial IT services
• Participate in commercial launch activities, ensuring
deliveries are on time and within scope.
• Lead the commercial data and analytics technology efforts
under the direction of the head of commercial analytics.
• Create, manage, and approve SOPs for key commercial IT
Requirements Qualifications Education, & Certification:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
• 10 years of professional and related work experience
• Experience working for a pharmaceutical/Biotech company
• Experience working with Commercial Operations team.
• Experience with commercial pharma applications including Veeva
CRM including Veeva Engage, Event Management, and CLM/Approved
Email capabilities & Veeva Vault / Promo mats required
Knowledge of different commercial data aggregators (i.e. IQVIA,
Claritas, Wolters Kluwer) providing specialty pharma, Prescription
data. Understanding of Commercial Data & Analytics & reporting.
• Experience or knowledge of applications including, Digital
Asset Management, Patient Services, Alignment tools, Speaker
• Experience with business processes across commercial including
MLR review, marketing and marketing websites, commercial
operations, field processes and activity tracking.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively
across the organization
• Experience managing business process mapping efforts (business
requirements and documentations)
• Knowledge of SDLC process preferred Demonstrated leadership
and personnel management skills:
• Effective leadership skills for leading/motivating direct and
indirect staff to desired and mutually beneficial outcomes.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• Ability to lead through complex project activities and
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication
• Effective risk analysis and stakeholder facilitation to reach
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
At Hawkins Point Partners we believe in creating great
experiences for our colleagues. We offer competitive compensation
along with comprehensive benefit options to meet the diverse needs
of our colleagues in their personal and professional lives.