Company: Anthem, Inc.
Posted on: February 16, 2021
General & Administrative Cambridge, Massachusetts, United,
States Full-Time Too many people aren't benefiting from
breakthroughs in medicine because of cost-this is why EQRx was
founded. We believe in enabling access to these advances by
creating new medicines more efficiently and by pricing them more
equitably. Vince Miller, MD Physician-In-Chief EQRx believes
responsibility can be revolutionary. Want to make a difference
while advancing your career? Come join a team that is working
towards our bold mission of developing innovative medicines at
radically low prices to help people get the medicines they need.
What You'll Do The Legal Administrator will assist the legal
department with managing contract workflow, including processing of
contracts from initial request to document execution, and entry
into our contract management system. You will review certain
standard agreement types, such as Confidential Disclosure
Agreements, Statements of Work, Consulting Agreements, as well as
manage other contract templates with guidance from attorneys. You
will interact with internal departments as well as external vendors
with respect to various contract inquiries. You will coordinate
with our finance department on various corporate governance
matters, including state filings, stock ledger management, and
other related matters. The Legal Administrator will also assist
with legal budget management, including external counsel, vendor
invoicing and other legal department special projects as needed.
The Impact You Will Have
- This is not your average legal administration role. This
position is highly visible and of significant impact to the
company. We are on a critical mission to bring quality solutions to
patients at a fraction of the price. This role will help us drive
forward towards that pinnacle goal of truly putting patients
- You have a BSc or BA; paralegal or similar legal
- You have experience working in a pharmaceutical company or big
- You are highly proficient in MS Office.
- You can handle a very fast-paced, high-volume workflow and can
quickly assimilate internal systems.
- You are a great communicator. If you can speak Mandarin that is
- You can communicate with various levels of the organization,
including senior management
- You can participate and work effectively on multiple
- You understand relationships are key and have strong
- You can thrive in a smaller company environment and love the
pace of a true startup.
- You're a team player who is willing to roll-up your sleeves and
get the job done. Your work should matter and allow you the freedom
to be 100% you. We spend too much time and effort in our career to
not feel excited and proud about what we do and who we do it with.
In other words, your career is too important for your next move to
be just another job, so let's work together to change the world and
bring affordable medicines to all patients. We aren't about a bunch
of empty slogans on a wall or words on a coffee cup - you can find
that in lots of places. We are a culture of individuals with
diverse backgrounds and personalities. The Disruptor Are you ready
to make waves in the industry and change the tides?
- EQuality Medicines: Equally good or better, innovative
- EQuitable Medicines: Making innovative medicines
- EQual Access: Sustainable, frictionless access for people to
cutting-edge medicines We have a bold mission and are looking for
equally bold people who want to join us and help make a difference
in the world. If you want to grease the wheel we are definitely not
for you. Want to build the wheel? We might be just what you are
looking for. EQRx is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. It's
(mutually) beneficial . You're curious about what sets us apart
from the rest. What do you get from working at EQRx? So, let's
start big-working at EQRx means having the opportunity to change
the world. By joining a team that's remaking medicine development
from start to finish, you're going to enjoy the daily rush of
throwing caution to the wind and doing things differently by:
- Working with the smartest game-changers in the industry
- Cutting down the red tape of "the way things are done"
- Seeing and feeling the daily impact of your work
- Growing as a professional and a person
- Committing to neverending social responsibility And, yes-we
also have a killer list of things that'll help you shine as part of
the team. But to us, these are just table stakes.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free snacks and drinks *As EQRx grows, please note that some of
these are subject to change. Find Your Professional
SuperpowerWhat's yours? Find the right job for your skills. Stay in
the Loop Get Job Alerts Follow on social. Stay connected on
Glassdoor, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn!
- 50 Hampshire Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
(617) 315-2255 Two-hour street parking is available. There are also
several parking garages in the surrounding area.
Keywords: Anthem, Inc., Cambridge , Legal Administrator, Legal , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!