Software Test Engineer
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: January 19, 2023
- Client's RHYTHMIA HDx Mapping System is a 3D mapping and
navigation system and is an effective diagnostic tool for cardiac
electrophysiology (EP) procedures.
- It provides real-time visualization of intracardiac catheters
and a display of 3D cardiac maps in selected formats in minimally
invasive procedures to assist the physician in identifying the
origin of the arrhythmia within the heart chamber.
- The software test engineer II contractor will join a highly
effective product quality team, working side-by-side with
developers in an Agile environment, developing test cases for a
wide range of software components, including user interface,
algorithms, and back-end data handling.
- The position will also include writing or updating test cases,
manual execution of tests, and interacting with a variety of
electronic equipment in the lab.
- Besides manual testing, the candidate would be involved in test
automation which requires coding skills in Python or C++.
- Tools include Jira, Jama, Jenkins, Squish, Python, C++ and
- Design, develop and execute test cases to ensure the quality of
the product by proving system functionality, verify business and
user requirements are met in the Electrophysiology domain
- Manual execution of tests or execute automated test
- Ensure that tests have been conducted in accordance with
- Document test results and write test reports.
- Diagnose problems and report bugs and enhancements in a bug
- Share knowledge and demonstrate product areas to other team
members on an ad hoc basis.
- Assist in determining test methodology, test strategy and test
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, product review meetings,
bug triage meetings, etc.
- Work closely with the software development team, hardware
engineering team, field support team, and other cross-functional
- A strong product quality and testing experience preferably in
the medical device domain.
- Working knowledge of test automation under Linux/Unix
- Some programming experience is desirable.
- Such as Python, C or C++.
- A natural attention to detail and a penchant for organizing and
- A good learner who can master complex software and quickly
adapt to new tools and technologies.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum development
- Ability to think logically and analytically in a
- Ability to work independently as well as work collaboratively
as part of a team.
- Follow company policy regarding ISO and FDA documentation and
compliance for medical devices.
- Bachelors degree or masters degree or advanced degree,
preferably in Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, or
- 3+ years of software test engineering or related
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Cambridge , Software Test Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!