Senior/Principal Software Engineer
Company: Motion Recruitment Partners LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job Description Our client is a media company that employs
data-driven, analytical methodologies to create profitable web
businesses. They build scalable, content-driven websites and
applications to help brands succeed. They have created a full-scale
digital platform with the purposed of fueling brands' growth. They
are the latest team to emerge from Cogo's proven incubator model.
Using Cogo's extensive data warehouse, the team at our client
company is building communities of users on the internet through a
combination of rapid-development web property tools, scalable user
acquisition, and extensive competitive and performance analysis.
They are looking for a Senior/Principal Software Engineer,
responsible for designing, implementing, and scaling the firm's
technological platform alongside their existing engineering team.
This role involves mentorship responsibilities, as you will be key
to developing the Engineering skills of other team members.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Experience mentoring a small team
- Highly comfortable designing, implementing, and working with
REST or similar APIs.
- Experience designing relational DB architectures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or
- Experience building applications with React or Django
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, cloud platforms, and CI/CD
What You Will Be Doing
- Design solutions for growing and scaling the company's internal
tool that supports their media platform
- Build maintainable software in different areas (web apps,
backend processes, internal libraries, etc.)
- Mentor the Engineering team, teach them the best technical
- Communicate tasks, insights, and issues to senior leadership
and provide technical direction
- Identify and research emerging technology opportunities to
better serve the company's Brand platform
- Bonus eligible
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a
full-time basis now and in the future.
Keywords: Motion Recruitment Partners LLC, Cambridge , Senior/Principal Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!