Principal Software Engineer - Java Backend (REMOTE)
Posted on: November 24, 2022
In our 'always on' world, we believe it's essential to have a
genuine connection with the work you do.How You'll Help Us Connect
The World As a principal-level Software Engineer at CommScope, you
will work with a variety of technologies and will work with
innovative products. You will analyze, develop, design, and
maintain software for CommScope products and systems.
- Working with product management to clarify requirements and
explore innovative solutions. Crafting work breakdowns, estimates,
and dedication to meet deadlines and deliverables.
- Design and develop forward-looking optimized, performant,
scalable, and secure solutions
- Ensure quality of the system through comprehensive unit testing
and collaborating with quality assurance engineers to enable
detailed system testing
- Ability to understand the big picture, discern high-level
details, and develop dependencies.Required Qualifications for
- 7+ years of software product development experience in a
Linux-distributed applications environment
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical, Computer,
Software Engineering or a similar degree program
- Highly proficient in Java programming language with in-depth
knowledge of common design paradigms in object-oriented programming
including APIs and data structures.
- Experience with design, development, troubleshooting, and
performance tuning of large-scale distributed applications.
- Familiarity with microservices architecture and web service and
- Understand database design, and experience using NoSQL and/or
SQL databasesYou Will Excite Us If You Have
- Exposure to cloud-native architecture and hands-on experience
with Microsoft Azure or AWS cloud deployments.
- Experience with Kubernetes and containerized applications.
- Exposure to Telecom / Cable network management applications and
design. Knowledge of network programming, including Sockets,
TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP, and related networking protocols
- Excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills. Ability to
mentor junior developers.
- Experience using Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Kafka, Kafka
Stream, Akka -Anticipated salary range dependent on experience and
qualifications: $124000 - $199000 / year. -#LI-JR1Why
CommScope:CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that
empowers how we live, work, and learn. -Our employees push the
boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing
discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for
everyone, everywhere. -With our unmatched expertise in copper,
fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us
to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow. -
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and
caring people who strive to create what's next---..come connect to
your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people
with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation
for the application or interview process, please contact us to
submit your request at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can
also learn more about CommScope's accommodation process and EEO
policy at careers.commscope.com/eeoReq ID 73636
Keywords: CommScope, Cambridge , Principal Software Engineer - Java Backend (REMOTE), IT / Software / Systems , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!