Crypto Quantitative Developer
Company: Desmos Partners
Posted on: June 20, 2022
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or
- 2-4 years of experience coding for applications in financial
- Expert in Python and C++ and experienced working with APIs.
Experience in Excel VBA preferred.
- Familiarity of Solidity and Vyper considered a plus, but
learning languages on the job is expected.
- Sufficient understanding of financial theory and practice
- Organized in documenting and archiving coding work
- Entrepreneurial experience considered a plus.Behavioral
- A passionate coder and problem solver who is fascinated by the
everchanging world of crypto.
- A natural team player who anticipates needs and is always eager
- Thrives both under structure and in absence of structure.
- Doesn't give up when challenged; doesn't balk at work that
needs to be done.
- Able to take direction and collaborates well with
non-coders.Role & Responsibilities
- Lead the development of software and use of existing tools to
effectively monitor fund performance, facilitate accounting, and
- Support as needed in due diligence of smart contracts and
- Support as needed in advanced modeling or data management
requiring custom code.
- Develop and archive user-friendly scripts to automate manual
- Work collaboratively with CEO, CIO, Investment
Associate/Analyst, Operations Manager, and Tax Director across a
variety of projects to sustain and scale the fund.Other Information
- Must be a US citizen (or have work authorization).
- Remote work allowed.
- Position will report to CEO and CIO (each previously taught at
Wharton and Carey/UPenn Law).
- Compensation will be a combination of base salary, phantom
equity, and benefits.
- Should be ready to start immediately (2 week's notice); must
commit for a minimum of two years.
- Successful Quant Developers would be in a strong position for
career acceleration as fund grows.
Keywords: Desmos Partners, Cambridge , Crypto Quantitative Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!