Company: Robert Half
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Robert Half is scouting out a talented Scrum Master who will be
empowered to improve the teams ways of working and delivering value
through Agile practices, teaching new techniques to the team. You
will also create an atmosphere of trust through facilitation of
retrospectives and feedback exchange among team members. This is a
contract to hire opportunity in Cambridge, Massachusetts. What you
get to do every day:
- Organize and facilitate agile activities and ceremonies
including daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, retrospectives,
sprint and release planning, and backlog refinement sessions.
- Collaborate closely with the cross functional teams to manage
- Effectively manage user story estimation and forecasting.
- Champion and facilitate adoption of agile standards, tools, and
best practices; help the team embrace agile core values, adopt and
apply those principles, and implementation practicesRequirements:
- 3-5 years' experience in Life Sciences or Healthcare working as
a Scrum Master.
- Must have hands on experience working in an Agile
- Experience with Life Sciences/Pharma preferred.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree required
Keywords: Robert Half, Cambridge , Scrum Master, IT / Software / Systems , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!