Senior Software Development Engineer
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that
means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because
the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also
happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Audible on Alexa team is looking for a Software Development
Engineer to drive initiatives supporting customer engagement. You
and your team will build new features and make improvements to our
User Interface on Alexa. In this role, you will design, develop,
test, and deploy massively scalable services, while at the same
time redefining customer's expectations for listening and engaging
with Audible on Alexa.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Audible on Alexa Engagement team is continuously investigating
innovative ways to ensure the optimal experience for our customers
to interact with Audible on their Alexa-enabled devices. This
includes the Graphical and Voice User Interfaces, Audible specific
Alexa Skills, the Alexa companion app, and the Alexa device
out-of-box experience for Audible.
- A great communicator who can adapt their message to ensure
understanding from multiple stakeholders.
- A detail-oriented problem-solver who enjoys the process of
scratching beneath the surface to find the best solution to
- Curious and unafraid to ask questions to gain deeper
- Adaptable team player who brings their best to every interaction
and inspires the same in others.
- Passionate about bringing your skills to Audible while being open
and eager to learn new things.
As a Senior Software Development Engineer, you will...
- Contribute to the development of the technical direction and
strategy within the team and help influence technology across
Audible and beyond.
- Assist in developing solutions, web solutions and services:
Envisioning, designing, creating, and supporting our solutions that
operate with a high degree of operational excellence.
- Partner with a cross-functional team to imagine, design, develop,
test, and launch software that wows our community and inspires our
peers. Be willing to explore technical needs and bring problems AND
solutions to the table.
- Constantly strive to raise the bar on engineering excellence.
- Take advantage of the resources, training and experts around you
to- stay up to date with tools, trends, technologies and frameworks
both industry-wide and within Amazon and then share that knowledge
in a meaningful way with the community.
Keywords: Audible, Cambridge , Senior Software Development Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!