Senior iOS Developer, Health Platform (Boston, MA)
Company: Verily Life Sciences
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Verily, an Alphabet company, lives at the intersection of
technology, data science and healthcare. Our mission is to make the
world's health data useful so that people enjoy longer and
Our team combines expertise in healthcare, data science and
technology to improve the health and well-being of our communities.
We are developing the infrastructure and solutions to harness the
profusion of health information for good. Our data-driven solutions
span three primary areas: research, care and innovation. Programs
include Project Baseline - our research initiative to increase
participation and evidence generation in clinical research; Onduo -
our personalized virtual care platform, which includes connected
tools, lifestyle coaching and clinical support; and Debug - our
effort to reduce the threat of mosquito-borne diseases by combining
machine learning with sterile insect technique. We're also actively
working to combat the spread of COVID-19 through new programs like
Healthy at Work.
As a member of our sleep joint venture team, you'll be helping to
build tools and services that help diagnose and improve treatment
for sleep conditions like obstructive sleep apnea. Undiagnosed
apnea is estimated to cost the US $150B a year and is associated
with deeper health conditions, such as diabetes and hypertension.
Read more about this team in the press.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve core
Android, iOS, and web applications enabling a new end-user
- Understand and debug system issues that span the app, cloud and
connected devices, including understanding system level design
tradeoffs and decisions.
- Develop shared UX and data frameworks for member engagement and
- Work with regulatory and test teams to improve automation and
shorten release cycles.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and
About Our Stack
- Right now, we're building with cutting-edge technologies like
Kotlin Multiplatform / Kotlin Native, Swift, and Realm. But we're
looking for engineers excited to find the right solutions to our
next set of problems, not just single-technology experts.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related
technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of software development experience in one or more
general purpose programming languages.
- Experience working with two or more of the following: web
application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile
application development, distributed and parallel systems,
developing large software systems, and/or security software
- Master's, PhD, further education or equivalent practical
experience in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming
languages including but not limited to: Kotlin, Swift, Java,
- Demonstrated ability to apply problem-solving skills to complex
- Demonstrated interest in and ability to learn other programming
languages as needed.
Keywords: Verily Life Sciences, Cambridge , Senior iOS Developer, Health Platform (Boston, MA), IT / Software / Systems , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!