Desktop Support Specialist - PERM
Location: Charlestown, MA
*Join a stable and exciting company with a great benefits package
including a yearly bonus based on individual and departmental
performance, company compensated healthcare, paid time off, and
· 3+ years of recent Desktop Support experience is preferred.
· Ability to provide above and beyond EXCELLENT customer service
and phone skills.
· Familiarity with provisioning new laptops and desktops, including
imaging, user configuration, and software installation.
· Monitor daily ticket flow to make sure all issues are properly
researched, updated, resolved or escalated.
· Experience within a mixed environment of Windows and Mac is
· Manage Laptop, PC, and Printer maintenance and support.
· Apply troubleshooting techniques and technical knowledge to
identify the severity of the problem and perform needed steps to
resolve the issue.
· Document all reported problems, requests, questions and
· Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Working knowledge of Windows 2008 Active Directory and user
· Knowledge of networking concepts and troubleshooting
· Excellent Windows 7 and Macintosh OSX troubleshooting skills.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1997, JVT Advisors (www.jvtadvisors.com) has over 250
years of combined Technical and HR Recruiting experience.
We are top results oriented, highly respected and experienced
professionals who pride ourselves in elevating the careers of
We are dedicated to matching the right candidates to the right